u2 on much mega hits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoo99

Acrobat
man I just caught the last two seconds and volume was off, definately not either of the vertigo vids, but didn't look like new york either, must be new video because its on mega hits. almost looked like one of their tapeings in the U.K.

I didnt see it myself but from descriptions from a friend it sounds like the CDUK version that he described....which is a version I really liked.

it was Vertigo that they did at CDUK the vocals were live and the background was recorded, although it looked like a live performance it wasnt :wink:

He was describing this new Vertigo video and I said are you sure its not the one on the DVD and he said no then when he went deeper into it, it definatly sounded like the CDUK one with the fans and the small staging area.

I see I just missed the Much Mega hits is on here now but i missed the Vertigo video...time to get a tape out and record it next time :wink:

That's wicked that they released another version, the studio and desert are okay but not great. I definately think it must of been the cduk one because I quickly saw a couple of runways filled with people. and was for sure in a studio.

Back
Top Bottom