U2 on LOTR soundtrack?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl91289

War Child
I found a song on Kazaa from the Lord of The Rings Soundtrack with Enya and U2. Is U2 really on any other songs on the LOTR soundtrack? I've only heard a few seconds of the song, because it's not completely downloaded yet, so I can't tell for sure if it's Bono singing or not. Thanks

No! Someone on Kazaa is being a moron!

I have the LOTR soundtrack and the Two Towers one and Bono is definitely not on it. (Now I'm contemplating what that would be like...)

I'm guessing it's "In a Lifetime" which is Clannad and Bono. Enya was in Clannad, but isn't the one singing, though they sound very similar. If that's the case, someone seriously mislabeled it.
The Enya song from LOTR is "May It Be."

P.S. I like your quote by the way. :p

kazaa has a LOT of morons. my favourite has to be how edge singing SBS is labeled as radiohead or sublime covering the song...

bad religion--21st century digital boy labeled as pennywise covering bad religion--21st centry digital boy

:der:

I just hate renaming files I downloaded from Kazaa. Yes, I realise no one's going to look at my carefully worded file names, but renaming David Grey to David Gray gets annoying after a while.

the edge's sunday bloody sunday also pops up as the smashing pumpkins sometimes... i wouldn't call the people who mislabel this track morons... they just aren't u2 fans, and they realize it's obviously not bono and try to figure it out for themselves... not everyone is an obsessive compulsive edge fan like a few of the people in here... no names mentioned :cough:iwasbored:cough:arw:cough: :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom