U2 on Guitar Hero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
INSTCUWSUMVC011 said:
Why arent there any?

and for that matter what songs would be good on it.
I'm not sure if I want to play the same 4-note pattern for five minutes straight, that's why.

LemonMelon said:
u2guitarherogw9.gif

:lmao:

I don't see why Vertigo wouldn't work. It's got a good riff, nice bridge, everyone knows it...

i also second Discotheque although no one would know it, it'd be AWESOME

or Bullet. though the end would get a bit long. I dunno. I think it'd be fun though. Especially if they used a live from ZooTV version. but no one would understand the significance of that except U2 fans.

how about Achtung - EBTTRT, UTETOW, The Fly? ACROBAT? :drool:

i played Knights of Cydonia on Guitar Hero III. it was really awesome, but then I remembered I could play real guitar.

btw this thread = great.

AtomicBono said:

I think that would certainly be possible. And would certainly be awesome. :wink: There's a real solo in it and everything, plus a (rather simplistic) main guitar riff.

Not every song in Guitar Hero is incredibly hard or has impossible chord progressions and heavy guitar work. Some are pretty simplistic, obviously more so in the early tiers. When You Were Young is in tier 3 and arguably one of the easiest songs in the game. Number of the Beast is a final tier song and outside of the insane solo is pretty easy song for being one of the last ones you play, a lot of it being 3 chord note patterns. So I think U2 could definitely be in the game, albeit at a low end tier.

Songs I think could fit a Guitar Hero

All Because Of You
Wire
Vertigo
Discotheque
Fire
In God's Country
The Electric Co.

I don't think The Fly would work at all. Mostly because the chorus is absoluely empty. It would be a bore to most players (besides U2 fans) to sit during Bono's falsetto not doing anything for almost 20 seconds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom