U2 on Friday night with Jonathan Ross! 3rd December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

celia

New Yorker
Jonathan said it on last fridays show.

Does anyone know anything more about it? I looked in the TV guide today and it says U2 will be interviewed and play 2 new songs from the album - which is pretty good considering most bands that go on there dont even do an interview and just play one song at the end.

I think it's usually recorded on the Thursday if anyone has any luck getting tickets cos I cant seem to find any information on it.

not a chance on the tickets - i've been trying for a week now and i cant even get anyone to give me a contact email or address for the show. very tight
wont give up though!

We got through to Open Mike Productions finally about 2 weeks ago but they stated that all the tickets had gone back in Sept and they alaways give more out than there are seats. So no chance of getting in on stand by tickets.
We questioned this as U2 were not on the press release for this series like all the other guests are, we still havent given up yet though. What I'm concerned about is the band wont have much of a hard core fan base at the show bit annoying when all the other artists have had!

Watch this space!!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom