U2 on BBC Radio 2 right now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm recording this, will upload an mp3 a little later..tho I'm sure it will be lost in the NY excitement :)

Edit: I was feckin recording it but lost connection for a while :mad: :mad: :madspit:

Last edited:
UKTan, have you got the first 20 mins up to the beginning of SYCMIOYO in tact?

If you upload this to Yousendit and mail me the link to A_J_Hazell at hotmail. I will patch them together and host one complete file on my website. I have 52Mb to play with so should be enough room. And this will be permanent too ;)

If u'r on MSN/Windows Messenger you can use the above to talk to me and/or send the file to me :up:

Alan

Last edited:
enajh2 said:
UKTan, have you got the first 20 mins up to the beginning of SYCMIOYO in tact?

If you upload this to Yousendit and mail me the link to A_J_Hazell at hotmail. I will patch them together and host one complete file on my website. I have 52Mb to play with so should be enough room. And this will be permanent too ;)

If u'r on MSN/Windows Messenger you can use the above to talk to me and/or send the file to me :up:

Alan

nice one mate.....really good interview...

enajh2 said:
Radio_2_Interview_22-11-2004_128kbps.mp3

SPOILER....this is unedited so HTDAAB virgins had best avoid this ;)

Torrent to follow shortly.......

:)

Thanks again :bow: :wave:

OT - I have a silly question :reject: On the mp3 of the first TOTP performance (the one outside), there's a British guy in the crowd who can be heard saying something like "U2 Forever!" at the end. Was that you?

Just curious, because it was really cute :cute:

I have the beginning of the Radio 2 interview. I lost connection later on but I should have the part that enajh2 wasn't able to get.

I'll upload in a few minutes

Back
Top Bottom