U2@NYC - Please check in when you can

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Come on, Pablo, we can't wait to hear from you!!!!
smile.gif

I have tried to remember exactly what he said to me, about his work...we were talking about shares of some Brazilian companies...he mentioned Merril, but I think he said some like "when I worked to Merril"...so maybe it?s another company he works for.
And he?s not online again. I won?t deny I?m scared.

Right now, the market is down 500 points. I highly doubt Pablo has time to talk to anyone or go online. Also, once again, Merrill Lynch was not in the Trade Center. I was across the street from the Trade Center at the time and I'm fine. Just give him a few more days until the market calms down.

I looked up as many websites listing names today as I could find and I didn't see his name on any of them. Whether that's good or bad I don't know. Anyone know if his phone number was listed somewhere?

------------------
We turn away to face the cold, enduring chill
As the day begs the night for mercy
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of the earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Originally posted by sharky:
If he didn't actually work in the Trade Center, his name won't be on any lists.

Right, that was my thinking too.

------------------
We turn away to face the cold, enduring chill
As the day begs the night for mercy
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of the earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Guys, give him sometime. NYC is still a mess. All of the buildings that were around WTC are not in use & they have moved there company's to Long Island, Philly & other locations.

Due to the events, I have yet to go back to my apartment, will do so tomorrow, some phone lines are still down & if you live anywhere near the site. You have no electric. So, just keep praying, i will keep my eyes open for his name on the missing person wall. I would suggest that people who have his email, keep emailing him because he will probably check it soon.

up.

yes follower, I'm concerned too... I know things are not easy around NYC but we can always try.

Anyone tried checking his last name? I heard some talk before but... don't know... I don't have much time online lately otherwise I would be searching all over the cyber space!

God bless,
Rosa

http://147.208.4.54/wtc/search.asp

that is the search list for people who went to the hospital. I haven't seen his name nor have seen his name on any of the other list. I will try to visit the armory tomorrow & check the missing person wall. I have check cnn & msnbc for the missing people posted there but he is not listed.

If he worked for ML i am sure he is fine because they work across & most ML people are safe. Does anyone have full info on him?

Starr,

I said everything I know about him in my previous posts. There is just one more thing but I don't know if it will help you somehow. He said to me in our last chat that, although he's Argentinian, he has an European passport also, because he's from Italian descent.

Starr,

I had an idea. Maybe you or somebody else from New York could contact the Argentina representatives in the city, I don?t know if the right word is embassy or consulate, but you got my point.
The Brazilians, the ones missing in New York, were found by our representatives there, although there are still 15 missing. I think his country probably is doing the same job, don?t you think?
All I can do is trying to help and pray.

I am thrilled to be able to retire this thread - as Pablo is ok. NicaMom heard from him - see her other thread.

What a wonderful bit of news in all this mess...

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Back
Top Bottom