U2 New album and tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rafmed

Refugee
According to sound engineer Joe O'Herlihy, which is momentarily working for the ' Cranberries ' (Opening act of the ' Rolling Stones ' in Munich), wich can be considered a reliable source, the new U2 Album is to appear according to planning, in February 2004, said Joe O'Herlihy. The sounds of the finished songs, he said are similar to All That You Can't Leave Behind ', with harder sounds of guitar.

Also was reported, as it has been confirmed before by The Edge that directly after release of the new album, a tour will follow. The planned date for the start of the tour, can change according to Joe O'Herlihy, May 2004 or September 2004, if the release of the album shifts. Is not known if the tour will be in closed arenas or in open air stadiums.

An official date for the album and tour is not available yet.

from www.u2tour.de

Thanks for the info, Rafmed! If you hear anything else, please PM/email me so I can post it in U2News and on Interference.com! :wave:

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't wait.

i haven't seen them live yet so i'm so excited about a tour.

Sweet Tart said:
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't wait.

i haven't seen them live yet so i'm so excited about a tour.

I haven't seen them yet either! And If I dont get to see them in the UK this time then like sadi above I'm shooting myself too! lol

But There can be no way I'm missing this tour!!! NO WAY AT ALL!!!

:heart:

I posted this in Everything... but I got an email from WIllie Williams last week saying that production has not started on the new tour yet, but he hinted we will be seeing them in 2004.

Great news! I hope they come to Australia on the tour, i stupidly missed the previous concerts :banghead: i'll be there next time for sure!

Last edited:
Reggie said:
Great news! I hope they come to Australia on the tour

That gets one big, thundering "AMEN!" from me. They HAVE to come to Australia. If they don't, I might just go insane and/or be on the first plane to America to see a concert.

GOD, WILL THEY PLEASE HURRY THE HELL UP???????????

THIS WAIT IS MURDER, AND IT FEELS LIKE IT WILL NEVER END!!!

Back
Top Bottom