U2 needs to write more SEX songs!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
at least half songs have to be about sex!(on the next album)
I'm tired of all this love, peace and heart shtick!!

SEX SEX AND MORE SEX U2!!!

turn it up!!!:drool: and edge play that fucking guitar man!!
its about time you turn that mother up!!
you bored us with your last two albums now make it up!!

:rockon: :rockon:

shaun vox said:
at least half songs have to be about sex!(on the next album)
I'm tired of all this love, peace and heart shtick!!

SEX SEX AND MORE SEX U2!!!

turn it up!!!:drool: and edge play that fucking guitar man!!
its about time you turn that mother up!!

:yes: :up: :up: :edge:

OMG maybe edge can play his VW Guitar on the Sex Song!

slashvw.jpg

:rockon: rawk!!!

shaun vox said:

I still think Elevation is sexy
"the orbit of your hips.."

:heart: :rockon: :drool:

U2 posing as a bunch of hormone-filled 15 year olds. Now there's an idea for a new era for the band.

martha said:
No, not like kids. Like Men. :yes: I tried to make a U2 sex tape once. I think if I pushed it, I came up with four songs. If I pushed it.

let me guess - with or without you, all i want is you... mysterious ways and if you wear that velvet dress?

martha said:
No, not like kids. Like Men. :yes: I tried to make a U2 sex tape once. I think if I pushed it, I came up with four songs. If I pushed it.

:ohmy:

there's a U2 sex tape?

so glad they're joining the ranks of Paris Hilton, Colin Farrell, and Tom Seizemore.

that's hot.

Buy Achtung Baby if you want sex.

Unless you want explicit crap like what's on MTV 19 hours of the day with half-naked girls jiggling their butts in front of guys with snap-on gold teeth....:eyebrow:

Utoo said:
Buy Achtung Baby if you want sex.

Unless you want explicit crap like what's on MTV 19 hours of the day with half-naked girls jiggling their butts in front of guys with snap-on gold teeth....:eyebrow:

now that's just a generalization, and a wrong one, too. if you had actually watched MTV, you'd know that they don't even show music videos anymore :wink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

now that's just a generalization, and a wrong one, too. if you had actually watched MTV, you'd know that they don't even show music videos anymore :wink:

:lol: so true!

martha said:

Trip Through Your Wires.

Curious - what else is on your list of four?

I don't think that WOWY is a sex song. More of a love-gone-wrong song. Not sure if AIWIY should be included, either. That's too romantic.

TTYW, totally! That's my stripper song. Probably the most overtly sexual song they've done.

I'd also have to include Mysterious Ways and Even Better Than The Real Thing, even though I know that both of them have alternate meanings - but meaning is in the eye of the beholder, and they both scream sex to me.

Anything else?

VintagePunk said:

Curious - what else is on your list of four?

I don't think that WOWY is a sex song. More of a love-gone-wrong song. Not sure if AIWIY should be included, either. That's too romantic.

TTYW, totally! That's my stripper song. Probably the most overtly sexual song they've done.

I'd also have to include Mysterious Ways and Even Better Than The Real Thing, even though I know that both of them have alternate meanings - but meaning is in the eye of the beholder, and they both scream sex to me.

Anything else?

Do You Feel Loved?

BTW, I'm all for more U2 sex. :drool: :wink:

-Do you feel loved
-Miami
-Trip
-Babyface
-Velvet Dress
-Even Better than the Real Thing
-Mysterious Ways
-Desire
-HMTMKMKM
-Discotheque
-MOFO (which makes Bono a prime canidate for Freudian research
-Wild Horses (full of oral sex references)

I agree that the previous two albums haven't been full of sex; however, they used to write tons of sexual records.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom