U2: MSG: Review

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baker6621

War Child
This was my third U2 show ever, and man, was it the best. It beat out Hartford on the tip of the heart by a lot! Notes from show:

-Bono pulled up a guy and hugged him during stuck, he had an awesome tatoo, with "One" in many langauges and a Joshua Tree figure. I've never seen someone so happy...he sand some of stuck

-During SBS, Bono stopped before they start it up again, and said something about IRA. When they started again, something was messed up, I think it had to do with the Edge.

-Bono introduced the Band during Out Of Control, which was awesome. They all smiled, it was cool.

-Knocking On Heaven's Door: An amazing performance, the girl seemed so calm as she walked around the heart following Edge. She even sung some verses, although I couldn't make it out. AMAZING!

-New Year's Day was awesome, my first time live, Bono was going crazy......wow....

-Bad/Streets: Best performances right here. Streets was amazing. I've never seen such a crowd, ahhhhhh.

-Another great moment was clapping during ISHFWHLF...not one person wasn't clapping. It was a CHURCH-like feeling, like Bono says.

-MLK during Pride.....that was awesome. "Let The King Speak"

-New York, great new lyrics. Some girl (looked hot
smile.gif
) came up on stage! Bono kissed her stomach and flung her in the air, it was very cool. He carried her around the heart! She had a 'I Love NY Shirt'.

-One was very emotional with the names, especially NYFD, NYPD. Very cool indeed...but sad. Bono wore a FDNY during a song, can't remember which.

-Walk on RULED, the crowd was going crazy (very interesting, didn't see that at NJ). Very cool, Bono didn't want to leave as he said "WOW" like 3 times. Edge walked out last and U2 left.....wow.

An amazing show, we had great seats (sec 94). Great view, great atmosphere. No one sat down which I could see! This was one of U2's finest performances ever...Bono's voice was just PERFECT!

I bet I have a lot of typos, but I'm just too excited about the show. It was mayhem. I couldn't contain myself during the "influx remix".

"Didn't think we'd be back, did you" - Bono, Elevation
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

NY MSG1 ROCKED the world, I thought the roof was going to fall down. Thank you U2, I am complete.

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

P.S. Did anyone notice Bono leave during Walk On, during the "halelujah's" for like 30 seconds and then come back? He went where they exit from, it was weird
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom