U2 marathon on WBWC!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's shades

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Anybody listening to the all-day U2 marathon on WBWC Radio in Cleveland? They do it every year and this is the first year I've ever been able to listen, thanks to the wonders of broadband Internet. The DJs are genuine U2 geeks and they are digging up all kinds of b-sides, rarities and live tracks. Go to www.wbwc.com if you want to listen in.

They really are digging up some cool stuff. I think this is a different version of the Desire Hollywood remix than I have? :scratch:

Interview with Neil McCormick at 4!

Last edited:
I was listening earlier today at work, they won't be playing the snipit of Vertigo I had hoped for as it hasn't been released to them yet. I honestly thought this would have been the perfect platform for a 30sec snipit to appear on just to turn the hype machine up anotch again. Oh well.

Outwith that it's been great. Enjoy!

Yeah--I've been listening all day. I told my husband not to call me at work & interupt the U2 marathon. He asked how long it was & I said 18 hours---He asked if I was coming home tonight. :wink:

damn, shut up about underage drinking already, annoying... its like voiced over everything in past 6 min

Last edited:
I can't believe this is the first time I've heard U2's version of Dreaming With Tears in My Eyes. It's beautiful!

Well, we're in the final hour now. Do you think they are saving some choice stuff for last?

WTSHNN - I'm a sucker for that song whenever it comes on the radio - right now I've got my powerbook hooked up to the stero - - they are starting to play some hits now - I really liked the poetry section - Bono qouting Yeats in spanish was quite nice

Why do my Internet speeds have to die today of all days? This is hard to listen to. Bah!

I really wanted to listen to this, but by the time the stupid realplayer had downloaded the whole thing had finished... :(

Back
Top Bottom