u2 makes me happy dognammit!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cowgirl

War Child
so shoot me
i dont wanna tell u2 for off making a crap 'unfinished' record.
i dont need to sit around on my arse and philosophize about why u2 failed on this track, and how their time should have been better spent making better best of choices.
i cant write music
i cant write lyrics
i cant even begin to think how a song is put together. i cant imagine where the sounds and notes come from.
i cant get up in front of thousands of people night after night, year after year and blow their hearts, soul and heads into the ether.
can you?
Im sitting her eon my arse at a computer writing this as i listen to electrical storm, which yes I critisized myself at first, adn its making my eyes swell.
i wondered when it would give me that u2gasm. well its just done it and you know what?
im getting bonogasms from the way his voice peaks as he sings the simple words 'car alarm'.
i fucking love this band.
i have been doing so for years, and i am proud to admit it!

I will never have in my whole being, a millipoint of the talent that larry has in his little toe, or come close to the talent that generates solely in bono's nostril hair. But im lucky enough to have the brains to see how god damn awesome this band is and how lucky i am to have been around to experience what they have so kindly, generously and amazingly shared with us all.

So come on
What you gonna do about it?

haha Chris
Im a lucky one, I've seen them 4 times.
Ive got lots to be happy about.

When you're an artist and you create for the world, there's bound to be some people who don't care for what you're creating. That's the nature of the beast.

As far as Electrical Storm goes, I'm glad you like it. However, mark my words, this song will be forgotten quickly. You'll see.

i think u missed my point wolfwill.
i dont believe in blindly following a band and i quite often critisize the band. i dont think its the best song they've ever written and you are probably right.
but for this point in time, im a happy u2 fan and am glad of that.

id rather argue and be grumpy over things that are completely and hysterically useless, things that are not fact based, but rather opinion pieces and say over and over again that my opinion is better than yours.

wow! best post eva!
i had U2gasam today aswell, i was walking in the bush with my discman listening to my bono sing my time hasnt come over and over again (boot) and i was thinking how many lives this band must of changed over the years and how great there music is and all i could do was smirk then smile to myself warmly as i stared up into the blue sky

hey manda i have a tentative date for the 4th (folks on holidays) for the U2 night at my house nothing but U2 and booz and booz

I luv U2!

I second everything you said Amanda! I wasn't in love with ES when it first aired... but so quickly I know the lyrics... I sing along and I find it giving me chills. It's because it's U2, and U2 have a hold on me. They are a very powerful band in my heart.

I think i know what you mean...i haven't heard ES yet, but U2 never ceases to amaze me and blow me away with their music. (be it albums or bootlegs)

i just read this thread for the first time and it make me :happy: . i :heart: u2 and i :heart: bonogasms. i also have adamgasms occasionally which are also enjoyable. it's also fun to say adamgasm.

___
:wave: ride 'em cowgirl

Back
Top Bottom