U2 makes a Video..Has anyone actually seen it??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
I know MTV has been advertising it since last Thursday or Friday
but everytime it is supposed to show another program comes on...even though U2 makes a video is scheduled....
Someone said that MTV had pulled it..cAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS?..
I have been waiting with tape in machine and remote in hand and nothing!!:mad:

it's be taken off the mtv scheduling, its not going to exist. I dont even know if it ever did. So much total shit on MTV, they couldnt squeeze in half an hour of great music.

MTV's Making The Video is usually reserved for teeny-bop acts, so they probably figured U2 was too old for their target demographic so they axed it.

Cheers,

J

elevation was a making of the video special a few years ago, so i dont see why they'd cancel vertigo, unless of course it included the good u2 vs bad u2 plot that was supposed to be it at one point? I think. but then it wound up being a performance video.

i think.

Isn't the "Making the Video" part of the bonus DVD that comes with the album? Maybe U2 or, most likely their label, decided to not feature the program on MTV in order to entice fans to buy the special edition version of the CD with the bonus DVD.

Iremember a few years back they did a "making of" with the Red Hot Chili Peppers - if U2 are "old", I'd consider these guys old as well:wink:

Numb1075 said:
Iremember a few years back they did a "making of" with the Red Hot Chili Peppers - if U2 are "old", I'd consider these guys old as well:wink:

This is just slightly off-topic, but... Do you know what I find absolutely disgusting? Friends of mine who hate U2 (but are fans of the RHCP) use the excuse of "U2 are too old" to justify their disapproval of the band. It's completely absurd! Anthony Kiedis is the same age as Bono, I think... I know he's 40, at the least.

Back
Top Bottom