U2 LP13 Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You actually have to turn the sound up to 100 to hear a very quiet recording of the song, you can hear that Bono's singing but everything else is almost indecipherable. :lol:

Hard to make out a lot from that clip, but it sounds promising! What I can tell though, is it's an uptempo tune with what sounds like very pounding drums, and a falsetto hook near the end. The guitar tone is classic Edge.
Time to start getting excited. They're back :hyper:

I just woke up to the news that some girl was spanking Bono for some hours for a new U2 video/commercial/special feature?

Damn, I didn't expect them to make an SM album.:ohmy:

Hard to make out a lot from that clip, but it sounds promising! What I can tell though, is it's an uptempo tune with what sounds like very pounding drums, and a falsetto hook near the end. The guitar tone is classic Edge.
Time to start getting excited. They're back :hyper:

What? It's not ambient, has a hook, and just Edge 'on autopilot' again?? Oh, the HUMANITY!!!! ;)

Think I might wait until the commercial if it does turn up then, but we'll see what happens here. I imagine the clip will be down some point soon too.

Is this donkey punch title an actual rumour or people taking the mickey?

The first single may not be "Invisible". I think people are assuming it is because that is the one song title we've got so far.

Yeah, it's not great, but you can't polish a turd (not that I'm dissing the recording, awesome stuff from the person who did it, otherwise we'd have nothing, just saying it'd take someone who actually knew what they were doing to do a better job!)

vwMin.gif

Dammit, I want to keep listening, but I feel like I'll just start making up a completely different song in my head and hype myself up.

About time something happens. I can't wait until we can hear the song. I know you can't really tell from the clip how it will sound in the end. But I have to say it sounds like it builds into something really awesome.

The new song is a Vertigo rewrite.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

Really though. I couldn't hear anything from that clip.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

Wow go away for a bit and now it's all about to kick off!!!!, hello again everyone hope your all well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom