U2 losing to Bon Jovi???!! = vote now =

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salomeU2000

The Fly
Don't know how many of you have checked out the My VH1 Awards site....
but U2 are 3rd , under Bon Jovi and Dave Matthews.

WE dont want them to get cheated again!!

go vote http://www.vh1.com/mymusic/2001/

------------------
...and may your dreams be realized...

I can't believe DMB is beating U2 in the best album category! Their latest album was shit compared to their old stuff! AHHH....Where the hell is Radiohead???!!!

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
KevM...where are you?

Yeah Kev we need you!!

I mean them losing to BON JOVI!!
icon21.gif

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I doubt an autovoter would work because you have to register to place a vote and you only get to place one

You don't get one if you delete your cookies! Vote as many times as you can! Just delete cookies when done voting and you can vote again! If you can't do that, just make a new ID every time you log on. KEVM is a wiz and I think he said he had something that would work. But where is he?

Come on people VOTE!!!! U2 is actually starting to slip a little. It only takes a few minutes to vote multiple times. Don't let a band with only 1/3 the fan base of U2s win!

Come on people VOTE! In order to make a difference you have to try and vote multiple times! This is going to be on TV! Lets win some awards for U2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to KevM and everyone who helped out! Keep voting and do not let the word get out about the secret weapon. This is very surprising! I wonder if the people at VH1 will notice are sudden surge! Perhaps they don't mind at all. I mean, think about how the voting is set up. I'm sure there are U2 fans at VH1, and we all know that Dave fans and Bon Jovi fans have been doing something behind the scenes.
CONGRATS TO KevM! Are Genious and secret weapon! U2 is actually will be playing Miami that night, but maybe they will accept the award on TV if we can keep this up. GO KevM GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom