U2 looking old?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, I'm really new to this site. (I've been on here about a week) Anyway, I just saw someone had said how smooth, shiny and wrinkle-free Bono's face was at the Golden Globes. I've been thinking, lol, maybe he got Botox..............it could happen

I've kept myself from posting on this thread because I felt that I (as an 18-year-old) have no way to comment on what is or is not appropriate appearance or behavior for someone in their 40s.
However, I just got back from a family party and now feel I have some knowledge which could be put to use here. My dad is one of 15 children so I know quite a few 30-50 year olds and I don't think any one of them could show as much energy and enthusiasm as U2 does performing live. I watched a copy of their Superbowl performance recently and I don't know anyone Bono's age who could run a lap around that heart, let alone put so much passion into singing at the same time.
So maybe they're starting to look a little older, but in my opinion they all look very good (can I just say :drool: ?) and not one of them seems to be acting their age.

Back
Top Bottom