U2 live on Dutch radio538

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono is still coming, they prerecorded an interview with Larry, Adam and Edge and Bono is coming live, for about an hour!! The time for that interview would be 20 minutes, but now it's gonna be one hour :)

Bono will be on after the break. It's pretty crap so far, but hey, that's Dutch radio for you...

Adam and Edge were cool though...

I can't believe that people like Ruud de Wild and the other guy are actually getting air time. The stupid mistakes they're making!!! "Franz Ferdinand is from Dublin, right? " NO, THEY'RE NOT!

When they translated it in Dutch they said that Raise the Light is Adam's favorite band. NO, IT'S RAZORLIGHT!

God, this annoys me since I'm a journalist myself...

*k_i_t_e_86* said:
Walk on :hyper: Havent heard it for so long!

Is that the end or they have something more?
The interview is gonna be one hour in length, so there's a lot more to go :)

Drove by Hanover quay an hour ago and not much going on there.
Wonder is it really live

The interview with the others is finished already, it's only Bono and then the performances of 4 songs.

mulphisto said:
Drove by Hanover quay an hour ago and not much going on there.
Wonder is it really live
The DJ is there right now, he sometimes talks with people here in Holland.

Adam, Edge and Larry are talking now! But is it live?
What will happen after that? Were the songs already played?

Huh???
I don't know what you're listening to, but Adam, Edge and Larry are not on at the moment.
Commercials are on, the interview with Bono will continue after that and the songs haven't been played yet.

Ok, you are right. I was listening to the interview but it was not live. How long didf Bono talk already and did he say something interesting or new?

Zoovation said:
Ok, you are right. I was listening to the interview but it was not live. How long didf Bono talk already and did he say something interesting or new?
Not really, he talked about 20 mins about the album title, the unos dos tres catorce, Holland and politics.

Zoovation said:
Ok thanks. What did he say about Unos, Dos...?
That it's just some bad Spanish, he loves the Spanish language. In an other interview he said he sang it in a drunk mood.

Back
Top Bottom