U2 is looking for a new producer...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
u2producers1jb7.gif

Gotcha. :sexywink:

:lmao:

Holy shit, that was hilarious. The best one yet.

I'm loving the extra lyrics for Stop (The Poverty). Will they be on the special extended hexidecimal dance mix only available on the first 100 copies of the next album in Japan?

Axver said:
:lmao:

Holy shit, that was hilarious. The best one yet.

I'm loving the extra lyrics for Stop (The Poverty). Will they be on the special extended hexidecimal dance mix only available on the first 100 copies of the next album in Japan?

No, those lyrics will be available via iTunes only.

The hexidecimal (unedited, explicit) version reminds me of MOFO in a lot of ways. It will have the chorus go as follows:

Holy s***, Batman!
Stop the mutherf**kin poverty (x34)

xaviMF22 said:

cool....you should get flash...its much better for working with animations :up:

Probably should. I should go dream it all up again. :drool:

But I'll wait until this gets boring first and I feel like a traveling jukebox. :wink:

LemonMelon said:

Probably should. I should go dream it all up again. :drool:

But I'll wait until this gets boring first and I feel like a traveling jukebox. :wink:

if you want a copy....:whistle:

LemonMelon said:

No, those lyrics will be available via iTunes only.

The hexidecimal (unedited, explicit) version reminds me of MOFO in a lot of ways. It will have the chorus go as follows:

Holy s***, Batman!
Stop the mutherf**kin poverty (x34)

iTunes only? BONO'S SELLING OUT!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

He also needs to clean his potty mouth or the evangelicals won't let George Bush come out and play with him. :tsk:

redhotswami said:

true, it is. but i really like the rugged quality of it, i think it gives it character. kinda like how strongbad used a 486.

true...:up:

well with flash you get a lot more freedom to do almost..well anything...:wink:

Not to break up the conversation, but I must say, for those curious, Bono gives Kanye's crown to little John Hewson as a birthday present and says that the Queen gave it to him. :shifty:

It's not a spoiler...I don't think I can fit that anywhere into the next one without it seeming entirely random. :|

Now that's some funny stuff! :eeklaugh:

Poor Alan Parsons.....*sighs*...but it's so true.

So, which producer should be roasted next? Danger Mouse seems like a good target, but he's not been mentioned as a prospective producer....yet.

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom