U2 IS going to be on LENO on Thanksgiving!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the info Louis!!!

I had to rearrange my Thanksgiving (which I will now be spending alone) so I can go see U2 on November 25 here in Dallas! Now I can have my pumkin pie and watch U2 on TV!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

www.geocities.com/u2_celebrate/u2_celebration.html

http://www.geocities.com/u2austin2001/U2AustinTX.html

Good to read an "official" report about it. I wasn't entirely sure I believed what I heard when Leno made the announcement on the Tonight Show earlier this evening. Hell, I didn't know for sure if this was even new information. I've been traveling for a few days, without Internet access, so I thought it might be "old" news by now.

I wonder what they'll play? Hopefully something different than on Letterman. (Not that Letterman wasn't awesome.) And maybe Leno will talk to the whole band and not just Bono afterward. That would be cool. Yay! More U2!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay U2 on Leno on Thursday then on Saturday (I believe) U2 elevation concert on VH1
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
tis going to be a lovely U2ey thanksgiving weekend

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

I'll have to set my VCR...I'll be out of town for Thanksgiving.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Back
Top Bottom