U2 is EVIL and SATAN is their Master!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some people will do anything to ride the coattails of U2 - even if they have to twist the truth to fit their agenda.:tsk:

This would be funny if we didn't know that there are going to be gullible people out here that will take this seriously.

Thanks, though, Brazilian Fly, for letting us know about this guy - I think someone might want to contact him directly.:ohmy:

Nice concert footage, though.

I did like the analogy of U2 with the Beatles.:wink:

LOVE IS BIGGER THAN US....:up:

:laugh:

Why does the narrator sound like a surfer dude on weed?

"Dude...sweet..."

It's just sad really, to call U2 more blasphemous than Marilyn Manson. I don't see Marilyn Manson helping the poor.

Thanks for the laughs Brazilian!

Jamila said:

This would be funny if we didn't know that there are going to be gullible people out here that will take this seriously.

Thanks, though, Brazilian Fly, for letting us know about this guy - I think someone might want to contact him directly.:ohmy:

Hi Jamila!

I guess his congregation ( if we can call it that) is located in Simi Valley. I'll call him and have a little chat with him. And you're right (again). Sadly, there will be people out there who will beLIEve this crock.

angel_of_L.A. said:
:laugh:

Why does the narrator sound like a surfer dude on weed?

"Dude...sweet..."

It's just sad really, to call U2 more blasphemous than Marilyn Manson. I don't see Marilyn Manson helping the poor.

Thanks for the laughs Brazilian!

He does sound like a stoner! Awesome! A stoner holy roller!

angel_of_L.A. said:

Hi Jamila!

I guess his congregation ( if we can call it that) is located in Simi Valley. I'll call him and have a little chat with him. And you're right (again). Sadly, there will be people out there who will beLIEve this crock.

Anyone who's dumb enough to believe this is to stupid not to. The kind of person who can be told to kill people in the name of Christ. Quada of the West.

angel_of_L.A. said:

Hi Jamila!

But what if he traces your number, finds your address and decides to talk with you personally?! :yikes:

Here's the link for other bands: http://www.goodfight.org/exposesnames.htm

They don't have one on Bruce Springsteen. :grumpy:

That has got to be a joke. It sounds like Ted (Keanu Reeves) doing a paper for a Bible class and trying to write what he thinks they want to hear.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Wow, I didn't know Bono was a Satanist. I'm going to go home and pray for him right now. Bad, bad Bono!!!:mac:

I am one step ahead of you. I just finished burning all my cds and I have called the local priest to come by, he is going to sprinkle holy water on the ashes while we pray.

angel_of_L.A. said:

Simi Valley, eh? That's only an hour or so from me :hmm:

I wonder what he would do if a bunch of us showed up for services in our U2 shirts :laugh: :wink:

And seriously, this guy sounds like Keanu Reeves doing a public service announcement.

I'm just completely stunned at the suggestion. It would be hysterically funny, if the author didn't believe it with such conviction.

You guys are making this guy sound way worse than he is. They're basically just saying Bono isn't really a true christian which can make the message in his music hurtful to the undescerning. They're not saying Bono is a devil worshiper or that you should burn his CDs, they're saying his music is decietful because he puts forth and christian message when in reality he's not a christian.

That was scary, but also very, very funny. Amazing how all of those lyrics were taken out of context and twisted around. And I guess the MacPhisto character was just too subtle for the surfer dude. It was inspired by one of the 20th centuries greatest Christian writers, and really exemplified Bono's faith, not the opposite.
I remember a few years ago seeing a site that seriously argued that Bono is the Antichrist, so I guess these ideas are still floating around.
As to Bono's beliefs, he has said more than once, "I believe in God and have faith in Christ." That sounds pretty explicit to me.

:lol:
I knew a girl a looong time ago that felt U2 was satanic 'cause someone told her they had a pentagram on their tour bus and Edge wore those pants with a pentagram on them.:shrug: whatever

This just goes to show you can twist anything to serve whatever purpose you're looking for.

PS. was that keanu reeves narrating? whoa!

This is nothing new...

Believe it or not, this entire "Rock music = Satan worship" marathon is played all the time on local cable stations that are more or less 24/7 televangalism. U2 is one of many other bands featured by the nararrator. And yes, in the Southern U.S. "bible belt", there are a lot of people who watch this stuff and believe everything they see before getting out their checkbooks to send in the money to fund this stuff.

Flipping through the channels, I bet I catch this somewhere being played at least once per week. I am a Catholic in a very Baptist fundamentalist area. Our little Catholic Church has the coolest priest. I took the Slane DVD over to his house and we watched a good portion of it...after it was over, he said "Man, I feel like we just prayed together". His favorite song is One.

Now, I'm not trying to generalize about the South or Baptists. Some people are extreme in every religion. Just to give you a flavor of the extremism I'm talking about, though, I'll tell you this: when I first moved to this area in 1992, after just a few days on the job, a woman who worked for me asked me if I had been saved and would come to church with her. I told her I was a Catholic and that I'd probably end up going to that church.

Her response: "Catholic! Why! My preacher says the Pope is the Devil!" I honestly didn't know what to say, and she caught herself after raising her voice. That was the end of our conversation. Too bad I had never heard Mercy...I just would have told her "Baby I'm born again, and again, and again and again, again..."

Go to the main page and click on Guestbook, now there is some interesting testimonials! :lmao:

Sample:

I want to THANK YOU!!!! I watched your tape "Rock and Roll Sorcerers of the New Age Revolution" and IMMEDIATELY threw away all of my ELVIS stuff. I must admit, I knew that most of the bands you mentioned were demonic, however, I did not know that they were ACTUALLY SATANIC!!! I was personally disgusted after viewing this video and CONVICTED by the Holy Spirit to remove the filth from my house.
I listened to Elvis because I thought he was a good performer. I recognized that he had the power to motivate people to do his will. I never once thought that Elvis thought himself equal to my Lord and Savior. I wept at the thought of so many lost souls looking to this drug ridden entertainer as a "saviour". I am still not sure if Elvis ever gave his soul to the devil but I told my wife that anyone who refuses to give my Savior Jesus Christ top billing in their life, has no business in my house! I threw away over $500 worth of Elvis collectables, because I refused to propogate the devil's work. I was not going to make money off of this trash!!! My wife did the same thing with her Tori Amos collection. The world is going to view what we did as foolish, as well they shoud (1 Cor. 1:18). But I serve an audience of ONE(2 Cor. 5:15), and I CANNOT allow myself to do or view anything that is not benefitial or pleasing to my Lord!!! Thank you for opening my eyes to this filth, and thank you for standing tall with the face of adversity(SATAN) yelling at you!!! Stand tall, I'm praying with you. Together the truth will be known (John 8:23) "..And The Truth Shall Set You Free!!!"

Back
Top Bottom