U2 is EVIL and SATAN is their Master!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shart1780 said:
You guys are making this guy sound way worse than he is. They're basically just saying Bono isn't really a true christian which can make the message in his music hurtful to the undescerning. They're not saying Bono is a devil worshiper or that you should burn his CDs, they're saying his music is decietful because he puts forth and christian message when in reality he's not a christian.

I'm not sure who's scarier the guy who did this video piece or you.:huh:

Can you imagine sitting through the 10+ version of this unholy shit. They are using lies, deceit, and fear to promote Christianity??? Let's see who else does that hmmmmm could it be... satan? Even the church lady would condemn this piece of shit.

Plus how did they get the rights to use footage from Rattle and Hum and what not?

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Plus how did they get the rights to use footage from Rattle and Hum and what not?

Maybe they didn't. It's not unheard of for people to steal other's work, and they most likely feel entirely justified in doing so.

"Plus how did they get the rights to use footage from Rattle and Hum and what not?"

I never thought of that, and the whole show probably features 35-40 bands or singers...same format as the sample you saw. How did they get the rights to all this concert footage?

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Shall we notify Universal? They've shut down U2wanderer b/c of licensing issues...:mac:

pianorocker said:

Shall we notify Universal?

I think so, I mean I don’t give a fuck to what happens to that site really but even though there's a lot of crazy ass people out there that believes in this stuff and may end up being fooled by this bullshit, this at the same time works to the opposite side as propaganda against this kind of people, not religious people but those who take things a bit too far. Anyone with a little sense and is wondering about a certain religious group or whatever might have their doubts terminated by this trash. It may also work against religion in general too (which is not good) if someone is already thinking about becoming agnostic. :lol: But maybe Universal already knows about this and just doesn't care about it.

indra said:

Maybe they didn't. It's not unheard of for people to steal other's work, and they most likely feel entirely justified in doing so.
So not only are they liars they may be theives...interesting.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
So not only are they liars they may be theives...interesting.

Yep. Real good Christians, aren't they? :rolleyes:

newgrab4.gif

HELLO
I ´M JUST ARRIVING.
I SAW THE VIDEO. I THINK IT´S REALLY "TENDENSIOSO" :madspit: ( SORRY,STILL I DO NOT KNOW THE CORRECT WORD FOR THAT)

I AM BAPTIST (I LIVE IN TEXAS) AND I YEARN TO BE A GOOD
CHRISTIAN.

:heart: BY THE WAY I LOVE U2. :bono:

AS THE SAYS OF NICEMAN "... not one gets to decide if Bono is a true Christian except maybe Bono and Christ..."
BONO DECLARES HE´S A CHRISTIAN. I AM NOT THE ONE TO JUDGE THE WAY HOW HE LIVES HIS FAITH. AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT NOBODY CAN MAKE IT, BUT GOD HIMSELF.
I WOULD LIKE THAT THIS TYPE OF PEOPLE COULD THINK THE WAY THAT GO TO AFFECT TO OTHER ONES BEFORE SAYING THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO HIS HEAD. :eyebrow:
PERHAPS IT WOULD BE BETTER IF THEY LOOKED FOR THE WAY TO CONTACT AND TALK WITH THE SINGERS OR THE BANDS BEFORE EMITTING JUDGMENTS SO FREELY.:mad:

ps: pardon my grammar, I am just learning to write English :huh:

david said:
haha, did you guys see the list of other artists?

I knew those Backstreet Boys were dangerous :yikes:

Let us not deceive ourselves into thinking that God will hold Marilyn Manson accountable for promoting Satanism, yet wink at the promotion of sexual immorality by groups like the Backstreet Boys. The scriptures show that the sexually immoral share the same destiny as sorcerers (Revelation 21:8, Galatians 5:19-21). Entertainment Weekly describes a Backstreet Boys concert as, "Another night, another 10,000 sexual awakenings":

What a hilarious quote, BAW! I couldn't help but laugh out loud...it really is amazing how terrified Americans (US ones at least) are of sex. Intolerance and hate are considered family values, but sex...ack!!!

You are ALL under U2's spell! Bono has fooled all of you and I will not be a part of it! I'm going off to burn my entire U2 collection RIGHT NOW!!! I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!!!!

err..

yeah, right... thank God I'm an atheist! This is just too amusing. I thought of sending that 'dude' an email, but I am simply not going to waste my time. People always believe what they want to believe. The only way to change their minds about something is not to argue with them, but to set an example. U2 sets the example. If Bono's leading me down the merry road to Hell, at least I know I'll be nice and warm in the afterlife!

Heh heh I don't wear these horns for nothing - that's why I am, and always shall be...

goat

}:)~

rivergoat said:
I thought of sending that 'dude' an email, but I am simply not going to waste my time.

I think I'm going to e-mail him to tell him that I'm the Antichrist.

*shockgasp*

U2 have brought me, an innocent Christian, over to the dark side! Oh how could this be?! I am going to throw every single U2 CD I own out into the rubbish, as U2 obviously channel Satan through their music!

:rolleyes:

Honestly. What a load of nonsense. If anything, U2 make me believe in God even more. There is nothing wrong with trying to be a good Christian. But when you get to the point where you start grasping at things that really aren't there...I think you lose your validity.

And that's why religious fanatics are irritating. I respect the fact that they believe strongly enough in God to defend anything that goes against His will, but they take it too far more often than not. I mean, I believe strongly in God, but there are times when things look so hopeless that even I wonder whether He has His phone off the hook or not. I don't believe that Bono writes the lyrics that he does to denounce God or anything like that - to me, it's just a natural reaction to the disgust that we all feel when we observe the cruel and evil things that go on in the world. The fanatics only focus on the negatives... there are MANY U2 songs that reinforce the goodness of God.

GibsonGirl said:

And that's why religious fanatics are irritating. I respect the fact that they believe strongly enough in God to defend anything that goes against His will, but they take it too far more often than not. I mean, I believe strongly in God, but there are times when things look so hopeless that even I wonder whether He has His phone off the hook or not. I don't believe that Bono writes the lyrics that he does to denounce God or anything like that - to me, it's just a natural reaction to the disgust that we all feel when we observe the cruel and evil things that go on in the world. The fanatics only focus on the negatives... there are MANY U2 songs that reinforce the goodness of God.

lol

You sound like my wife. She watched that a few minutes ago and her response was, "I bet that guy ripped the Psalms right out of his Bible."

Yeah, she's a cool chick.

GibsonGirl said:
Honestly. What a load of nonsense. If anything, U2 make me believe in God even more. There is nothing wrong with trying to be a good Christian. But when you get to the point where you start grasping at things that really aren't there...I think you lose your validity.

True! They have made my faith on God stronger and more important in my life! :up:

Dalton said:

lol

You sound like my wife. She watched that a few minutes ago and her response was, "I bet that guy ripped the Psalms right out of his Bible."

Yeah, she's a cool chick.

Hah, I said something similar to my friend. I bet that if the Psalms had been written by anyone else, these nutcases would decry them as demonic and written by Satan.

Axver said:

Hah, I said something similar to my friend. I bet that if the Psalms had been written by anyone else, these nutcases would decry them as demonic and written by Satan.

God called David a man after His own heart .... they called him a man who would burn in hell.

Oh how far we go to gain "control".....

I love people who tell others not to listen to something they have obviously listened to themselves....seems this guy knows a lot about what kind of music Satan likes...

"Show me a man who does not struggle with his faith and I will show you a man with NO faith".....Charles Spurgeon

:lmao: :lmao:

Amazing find... scary and hillarious all rolled up in one....

Seriously, if I lived closer, I would try to show up to one of their seminars just to see the weirdos in their natural habitat...

Miroslava said:
:lmao: :lmao:

Amazing find... scary and hillarious all rolled up in one....

Seriously, if I lived closer, I would try to show up to one of their seminars just to see the weirdos in their natural habitat...

Oh no...you've given me an idea in my insomnia. I do live close enough to go to one of these revivals. I could wait until the U2 part comes on...and then appear dressed as Machphisto!

The place would go wild. It would be better than WWF! They might try to kill me though...but I'd be immortal, so they'd run, right?

I don't know. In order to pull this off, I'd need fellow Interference members to help. Imagine, Machphisto's coming out of the crowd everywhere just as the U2 footage arrives...it's the end of the world as they know it...but we'd feel fine.

And laughing our asses off, too.

Back
Top Bottom