U2 Irving was the best

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Under Current

Babyface
I have been listening to this since it came out and i have to say it's the most u2 recording i listen too especially when i hook up with friends who are not much into u2.

Actually i will go further and say this u2 is the fuckin best. If you want to refute me (i have lots of bootlegs) then i welcome you.

Last edited:
Holy Shiat! you're right on, mee2.

Of all the bootlegs I have on my computer this show is by far the most amazing I've listened to. Mysterious Ways is awesome, Bday and tick tock are just stupid good. The band is so tight and the energy of this show I think is unequalled. To me the return of U2 wasn't the ATYCLB album it was this promo concert hands down one of their best.

Down to Alphaville MoFo.

gotta say it was great overall....
wish I was at the show....
edge's guitar sounds the best it's ever sounded live.:edge: :D

10/10/01 Real Networks Satellite Feed of the South Bend, IN show is probably one of the best I have from the Elevation Tour. I still think it's the best performance of New York from the entire tour.

JOFO said:
edge's guitar sounds the best it's ever sounded live.:edge: :D

Totally agree...specially in All I Want is You. And why not to say in that Who cover, We won?t get Fooled Again (is that correct?)

One of my all time faves boot, always in heavy rotation in my stereo. :)

:heart:

well i guess since we are talking about irving plaza we are talking about elevation tour. yea i agree it is pretty good show but in my opinion.
cleveland , notre dame, are the best.

Irving Plaza was one the first Elevation/Pre-Elevation boots I had ever heard. And I hate myself for not knowing about it, when I was in New York that time. :banghead: I could've at least waited for them outside.

Anyone of you guys who actually went to the show???

Bad AND AIWIY at the same show!!

AND "11 O'Clock Tick Tock" !!

the boys just ROCKED that night!! :dance:

definitely in the top boots that I have too.

Back
Top Bottom