U2 inspired tattoos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
howdy all I am getting a tattoo soon- it is going to be off the southern cross which is a star constellation that is visible in the southern hemisphere and funnily enough an Australian symbol and I want this cause I luuuuuuuuuuurve being an Aussie and love my country heaps.....anyway so I am getting the tattoo at the base of my back and inside each of the stars I am getting something drawn in there, instead of leaving the stars blank and because I am such a U2 geek I want something that symbolises them but I dont really know what to get. I dont want the word U2, as I think that would be wanky and I dont like any of those travel themed symbols from ATYCLB, the only could things that I have come up with is the baby logo from zooropa or the way 'one' is written on the 'smell the flowers while you can t-shirt'. So anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?????:)

OzAurora said:

I am not aware of this, can you show me a piccy:wink:

Its the silver wings logo on a t-shirt...you can see it at u2.com shopmart. Its silver on black but I converted it to black on white background in paintshop pro...notsure if I would have in black at the mo...lol

edit: did put the link in but didn't work! just check out the t- shirts at u2.com

Last edited:
What does this zoo baby look like? I'm sure I've seen it just not putting the name to the face. Some one post a pic?

martha said:
In Phoenix, I saw a guy with the Zoo baby on his calf. It looked good.
mine looks better. :mad:

same tattoo, same place. it's on my website somewhere, but it's basically the zooropa baby, nothing added to it or anything. it's cool cuz it's all black so it looks like someone drew it with a sharpie, keeping that not-so-perfect look of the album cover.

if i get a new tattoo, i was thinking about maybe the heart with wings (think the igwsha cover) on my shoulder blade. thoughts?

not sure if this counts but have a borneo tribe tattoo from upper left arm right over shoulder and down left side of back.. while getting it done, insisted on having U2 playing all the time.. total of around 7/8 hours.. tattooist did NOT like me by end of day!!!

you might want to check this out :wink:

I'll be getting the "Joshua Tree" one someday.. I promise :hyper:
Tho "ONE" one... that's maybe too much :hmm:

'Fraid not at the moment. But I'll look into that.. Reckon the Zoo baby would make a pretty funky tattoo also. Anyone any other ideas? How about the heart suitcase?:eyebrow: pepokiss?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom