U2 Induction Ceremony -- What songs do they play?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope. Glad their wasnt either...would rather have U2 on stage by themselves....they did do I Still Havent Found with Springsteen and that was good enough.

Not too bad....get to see the induction on Saturday night and then opening night in Monday in San Diego.

And if I get tickets to the Los Angeles Sports Arena rehearsal on Saturday night, I'll just Tivo the induction.

It's the U2 trifecta!!

:applaud: :dancing: :dance:

Last edited:
Westport said:
Not too bad....get to see the induction on Saturday night and then opening night in Monday in San Diego.

And if I get tickets to the Los Angeles Sports Arena rehearsal on Saturday night, I'll just Tivo the induction.

:drool:

Westport said:

The induction is on VH1 this Saturday March 19. The rumored LA rehearsal is March 26.

Last edited:
markoajda said:
So will VH1 air the entire show? The program runs for 2.5 hours. Will we get to see all 4 songs U2 performed?

:confused: I don't think Slovenia has the right VH1 channel to see that.
Every time I look at VH1 all I see are videos, so I'm guessing this is the Mega hits VH1.
:shrug:

markoajda said:
So will VH1 air the entire show? The program runs for 2.5 hours. Will we get to see all 4 songs U2 performed?
They show an edited version but a lot of the stuff they edit out is just filler like videos shown between inductions while they're setting the stage for the next performer, things like that. They usually don't edit out the actual performances. It could happen that they don't show U2's whole set but I think they will.

Last edited:
Get your tape machines and Tivo and champagne bottles ready....tonight's RRHF broadcast should be memorable.

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Back
Top Bottom