U2 Induction Ceremony -- What songs do they play?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^
Nothing just like to be the misery in all this joy plus I got to get to bed

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the online blog of the R&R HOF has yet to put u2 up... so i dunno how they know what htey played already :shrug:
The person who posted it was at the Waldorf earlier today hoping to see the band. They didn't but they did speak to a worker who had been inside during rehearsals and said that was what they rehearsed. Whether that's what they'll play or not remains to be seen.

No matter what they selected somebody here wouldnt like it so it doesnt matter.

lol well they should have played by now whatever they played it should basically be over now.

Yahweh said:
lol well they should have played by now whatever they played it should basically be over now.

No way. This thing goes for quite a while. That's why VH1 edits out the long, dragged out parts.

The Pretenders haven't even been introduced yet, and I believe they come before U2. So it's gonna be a while still...

Yahweh said:
Not even close. They haven't even inducted the Pretenders yet and U2 will be after them.

news is in:

U2 played:

Babyface
Playboy Mansion
Indian Summer Sky
Boy/Girl

no real suprises here, i'm kind of pissed that U2 played it safe again.

They also played Race Against Time really fast to conclude the set.

Zootomic said:

The person who posted it was at the Waldorf earlier today hoping to see the band. They didn't but they did speak to a worker who had been inside during rehearsals and said that was what they rehearsed. Whether that's what they'll play or not remains to be seen.

That was me- It was a closed rehersal, she read it to me off of her page of performances of the evening-It can still change, one never knows.

mikal said:
news is in:

U2 played:

Babyface
Playboy Mansion
Indian Summer Sky
Boy/Girl

no real suprises here, i'm kind of pissed that U2 played it safe again.

WTF?? No Acrobat or Red Hill Mining Town??? This tour is going to SUCK!

:lol:

Blue Room said:

The lazy bastards didn't even play Heartland!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I HATE U2!!!!! :madspit: :madspit:

:wink:

jpjames said:
Not one plz its a bore. Any of the others would be good

Did you just say that the greatest song ever written is boring??????????????????????????????????????????? :eyebrow:

MAYBE HE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zootlesque said:

Did you just say that the greatest song ever written is boring??????????????????????????????????????????? :eyebrow:

Nope, they didn't say a word about Streets. :wink:

Blue Room said:

No Acrobat!?!?:mad: :madspit:

That's one of my favorite songs ever...okay, this post doesn't have much of a point, but I just thought I'd tie in the Acrobat reference, because

with a grand total of 300 posts

VertigoGal is officially an

ACROBAT!

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say thank you all, and congrats to U2 also, big night for them too I hear, you guys rock. :rockon:

ps---5 songs would rock!:drool:

Axver said:

The lazy bastards didn't even play Heartland!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I HATE U2!!!!! :madspit: :madspit:

:wink:

I HAIT U2 TOO!1!!!1!11! WHY CANT THEY PLAY HARTLAND?!?!!111! DA NEW ALBIM SONGS MAKE ME PUKE SUMETIMES!11!!!!

FullonEdge2 said:

I HAIT U2 TOO!1!!!1!11! WHY CANT THEY PLAY HARTLAND?!?!!111! DA NEW ALBIM SONGS MAKE ME PUKE SUMETIMES!11!!!!

SETTEE OF BLYNDIN LITES IS TOTAL KRAP!!!!111!1111 MENINGLESS!!!!111!!!111!!!1 KRUMS FROM UR TABEL IS A SELOUT 2 DA RESTORANTS!!!1111!!!!!1

U2 SUX SINSE POOP!!1111!!!1 :madspit: :mad: :mad: :madspit:

How is it possible in this day and age that we still don't have an official report on what they played?

That blogger who's there....what's he doing? Smoking crack in the bathroom?

Back
Top Bottom