U2 in UK Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Mpg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the link. That was fun!

I'm pretty sure the woman sitting next to Bono is Paul McGuinness' daughter, who appeared in the short film "Sightings of Bono". I kept trying to remember where I'd seen her, and then suddenly it hit me.

Why was the crowd response so tepid? Had they just been completely worn down by the previous no doubt tedious events?
Or were they just wankers?:wink:

biff said:
Why was the crowd response so tepid? Had they just been completely worn down by the previous no doubt tedious events?
Or were they just wankers?:wink:

I'm not sure. At least Bono was able to take it in good fun.

After seeing the crowd's reaction no wonder he said he wanted to kill himself :huh:

I just checked out "Sightings of Bono", and that young woman seated next to Bono is indeed Alexandra McGuinness. She has a small part in it, as the red-haired shop assistant, Jean.

This is great. I love hearing some of the most famous performers in the world sing U2's praise. Noel Gallagher putting them on the level of the Beatles was awesome.

And Bono was, well, Bono. :wink:

Anyone please, could you send me the link?
Any of the previous ones is not working for me.

Pleaseeee.

riderka said:
Anyone please, could you send me the link?
Any of the previous ones is not working for me.

Pleaseeee.

My wmv clip (link on page 1) will be online for a few more hours, until the conclusion of the Radio 1 performance tonight :)

enajh2 said:

My wmv clip (link on page 1) will be online for a few more hours, until the conclusion of the Radio 1 performance tonight :)

Thank you! I've just downloaded it.

Anyone have the 99mb version?

Please, send me the link.

Here's my email: riderka@centrum.sk

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom