U2 in Chicago, 11/24 ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

woowoo2

Babyface
Flipping around the radio dial this morning and Q101 is saying that U2 is town today for something special. There's going to be an announcement in 10 mins. It's 8:40 central time now. hmmmm.....

Last edited:
U2 at US Cellular Field, Chicago..now...8:45am

they're performing on a flat bed truck in the parking lot... started off with vertigo

My sister just called me mad cuz she said she just drove by them and didn't stop! Apparently she said she drove right by then switched on the radio and heard they were playing and realized it.

woowoo2 said:
Flipping around the radio dial this morning and Q101 is saying that U2 is town today for something special. There's going to be an announcement in 10 mins. It's 8:40 central time now. hmmmm.....

It´s that true?? again?? so early in the morning?

OMG - U2 coming to a field near you on a flat bed.

The Flat Bed Tour 2004/5 will go down in history! Hope they didn't travel all the way from NYC on that.:ohmy:

dandy said:
things that will never happen in my crappy little city....

lucky chicago!

:drool:

wxrt is saying it's a cover band playing at the parking lot of US celllular field.!

mellow moog said:

wxrt is saying it's a cover band playing at the parking lot of US celllular field.!

hmmm...
anyone remember that rumor about the video with the cover bands that was supposed to take place in London a while back?

could it be that u2 cover band - elevation??? or the real deal. this is killing me.

Okay, they just said it was Elevation. I can stop acting so innocent now.

Mancow set it up, and WGN-TV got wind of it and said it was U2. Though Cow's been saying it's U2 all morning.

:wink:

another reason to dislike Mancow.... the mornings drag on with Howard Stern on vacation that is until I fire up some U2

woowoo2 said:
it would have been cool if it was U2.

If it was I'd be out there despite the 41 degrees and and the massive wind.

This is really cool for Elevation though. Hopefully they'll put clips out on their site. :up:

Okay so where are the real U2 right now. They've been popping everywhere each day for the last week - and in the last 36 hour have disappeared?

Jesum. Good. I almost got a heart attack thinking I missed this. If I went to NYC I certainly could have gotten to Chicago which is only 4 hours away by car....

Elevation USA is pretty good. I refer to lead singer as "mini me bono". He's a trip & pretty good too!

Elevation USA is ok but if you want to hear what I think is the best tribute out there listen to www.october.ca and don't forget to take a look at their Bono....he is HOT!!!!!!!

actually would be kind of cool if U2 was up to this. Getting cover bands to do the same thing in various cities - splice them all together into one video.

Cool.

Back
Top Bottom