u2 in Bali,Indonesia....Nov????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXACTLY! At the very least a man - or woman (I'm not sexist - hate that)- should be able to come here, to a U2 message board, and say, "Hey, are the boys playing in Bali, or what?" and get some sort of answer. M I RONG here? M I? Come on.

No, they shouldn't. Sarcasm first, information later!

The original poster hasn't said a single word! lol.

No wonder, he/she is scared to death. :yikes:

Btw, there were rumours about a U2 show in Indonesia about a year ago, coming from an Indonesian newspaper, that's all I know.

There have also been rumours of U2 playing in Liechtenstein.

Oh man! They even previewed a new song which.. I believe was called... :hmm: ... The Heart Of Kneeling Souls.

I was lost, I was searching
I didn't know where to gooooooooooo
That's when I began to look inside...my sooooooooul

Because, the heart of my soul kneels to you
And all that I have is for you.
My soul has wings that are folded today
as my kneeling heart bows down to pray.

I :love: this new song. Bono's never been more on top of things, lyrically.

Just heard rumours this day....that U2 gonna play inBali,Indonesia this November....
Anyone heard about this rumours?....it's for Global warming things with Al Gore...
anyone...?
You're talking about the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. Their calendar of upcoming events is posted here. No talks are scheduled in Bali this year at all; their November conference will be in Poznań, Poland. Nothing is said on the site about U2 playing there either.

Hopefully that answers your question, because I can't see any other good reason to leave this thread open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom