U2 In Austin........GA Tickets........Who's Coming With Me!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeVox

War Child
apparently GA sold out right after I got mine at the Frank Erwin Center.......I'm a lucky bastard and I love it, none of my friends got GA they're spread all over the place.......so is anyone going???

I'll be there Tov, YOU CAN BET YOUR ASS ON IT!!!! I'm so giddy
biggrin.gif

Well, so long as Propaganda pulls through--You got GA through Ticketmaster, eh?? Skill! Well, I'm pretty sure Prop won't let me down.

Who else will be there??? EdgeVox is going (that can be the clencher)

COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!

I got my prop form today, so it really depends on that, but, I must remain positive+

YaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ZMAN:
I should be there if proganda comes thru.

cool name, ZMAN
cool.gif

P.S. Go Sooners!
wink.gif
(remember 63-14?)

[This message has been edited by z edge (edited 09-22-2001).]

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
[cheese]In the company of you two, this is gonna be ZGreatest show on Earth[/cheese]

more cheese::::::;;;;;

dont you mean in Z company of U2........?
biggrin.gif

I'm going!!!
biggrin.gif
I got 3 for reserved seating, although they are all separated. At Foley's (where I got the tix) they made us buy each ticket separately, anyone else made to do this? Well, I'm just glad to be going, I got sections 77, 81, and 82. If anyone wants to trade, I'm hoping I can at least figure out a way to get seated in the same section as the ppl I'm going with.

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Got two tix...upper tier 45 dollar ones, but i'm in the arena anyway! I'm actually hoping I can score day of release GA tix...

Count me in if Propaganda really works.

Count me in even if it doesn't, just probably not GA.

Bebe, I hope to hell we get a copy of Houston before the show, I SO want to see that again!!!!!!

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

Back
Top Bottom