U2 I-POD, In the UK....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aardvark747

Blue Crack Addict
Can someone PLEASE confirm what will be on it?:huh:
I really wanna be sure as im thinking of getting it. In another thread, there's a huge long list of stuff...is that what's on the i-pod then? I know it's £240.00 in the UK. Are all the songs pre-loaded on there too?!

Please help!!:sad: :wink:

Nothing is preloaded. You get a coupon for a certain amount of pounds off the Complete U2 digital boxset.

The set is 149.00 in the US, and it came with a 50 dollar off coupon. It will be roundabout the same with pounds.

hi the ipod is blank and has nothing loaded on it in the way of music,you do recieve a £40 voucher towards the u2 collection.I am sure about this as mine arrived today and as i expected was like that.mine is now loaded (hard-wired)in my car and is better than i expexted in everyway(and i expected it to be impressive!)buy one u wont regret it.

aaah. Right, I think I understand now. On Amazon, it says that it comes with a £40 off coupon, for the Complete U2. So once I get it....what do I do then?! Is there a site to go on, and then u download them to the i-pod or something?

Aardvark747 said:
aaah. Right, I think I understand now. On Amazon, it says that it comes with a £40 off coupon, for the Complete U2. So once I get it....what do I do then?! Is there a site to go on, and then u download them to the i-pod or something?

I-Tunes

Rockstar said:
hi the ipod is blank and has nothing loaded on it in the way of music,you do recieve a £40 voucher towards the u2 collection.I am sure about this as mine arrived today and as i expected was like that.mine is now loaded (hard-wired)in my car and is better than i expexted in everyway(and i expected it to be impressive!)buy one u wont regret it.
Cheers Rockstar...So how much does it actually cost for'The Complete U2' and where do u get it from?:eyebrow:

Aardvark747 said:
So where do u get it from...?

JUST KIDDING!! Sorry, I know im a moron, so thanks for clearing this up guys!:wink:

Christ almighty I was about to tear you a new one lol. I can understand not knowing something but good lord.

Back
Top Bottom