U2 Holy Grail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The U2 Holy Grail to me is video from the Point Depot shows----more than just Streets and IWF.

:drool:

I have it in this file with a lot of other misc stuff :)

Actually I just realized I have stuff in there that can't be posted...

if anyone wants the link just pm me. Sorry.

Last edited:
Most of my U2 live viewing has been on YouTube. I have terrible issues with downloads, so the only bootleg I have is Zoo TV: Live from Dublin. I have Point Depot, and Hasta La Vista Baby!, as well as most of their DVDs.

If I had a capable computer, I'd be really into bootlegs, because U2's only worthwhile stuff, to me, is their live stuff.

DevilsShoes said:
because its still unfinished in the bands eyes, but hopefully it'll be on the next album and I'll be put out of my misery.

actually, i read on atu2.com that Bono told an italian fan that it would be on the next album!!! i wonder what changes they've made to it....

it's a stellar song no matter what

phillyfan26 said:

If I had a capable computer, I'd be really into bootlegs, because U2's only worthwhile stuff, to me, is their live stuff.

That is a 'sort of' truth as that's where the songs come alive!

Unless those songs are Babyface, IGWSHA and Do you feel loved, of course :wink:

Aardvark747 said:
You don't wanna find their Holy Grail...it's guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived! Bones of four fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave interferencers, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty big pointy teeth...

Brother Aardvark! Bring out the holy hand grenade!

Tranquilfire said:
Any of you ever heard of 'Be There?' I think it's from the October sessions or something.

:drool: Be There .
when I first heard 'Be There' I thought it was to raw on the vocals and not very good , but after a few play's it really grew on me . I really love it's beautiful but not a Holy Grail .

coolian2 said:
The U2 holy grail is surely the vault where they keep the soundboard recordings of their shows and soundchecks.

Now THERE is the treasure
*learning how to crack the safe*- who's in with me
:drool:

Back
Top Bottom