U2 has been castrated.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

arturod

The Fly
What the hell is wrong with U2. I hate this apologetic bull$hit attitude that the've taken with their most artistically creative period. Unbelievable?!!!?! The new version of SATS is soo boring, it drags, it's been dumbed down. Elecrtical Storm is no where near their best work. Give me a break. I'm scared to hear what they've done to the other songs. I'm really disappointed in U2. Catering to the MTV/VH1 bull$hit crow. PJ Harvey was right when she said that U2 lost their edge during the last tour. It's like the've been castrated by the critics and all those hypocrites who loved POP initially and then turned their backs on it because it was not as popular. :madspit:

I think the creative powerful band that was U2 during the 90's is lost forever.

i will be the first to admit i'm not as big of a fan of U2's new stuff. ever since the remake of the sweetest thing, really. but then again, they're getting older, so i don't expect them to make edgy music at 50.

then again, come to think of it, my favourite, duran duran, only gets better with age, so i dunno. but they're more synth pop so that's a whole other ballfield.

i just don't see the point of the fussing. if you don't like it, fine. don't buy it. it's the best way to show U2 you think what they're doing now sucks.

blahblahblah

I would put both Beautiful Day and Stuck in a Moment ... in my fav. U2 songs top 10 list

because you don't like it doesn't mean it sucks
(same things as when I would say that I think you suck,
it wouldn't nesecarely true, but instead it would be my perspective on the subject at hand)

Last edited:
ah, I just noticed you also posted this exact message in another thread
so if anyone would like to respond to this check the SATS remix thread (bottom of page 3 I think)

U2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom