U2 Girls are cute!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i feel bad that i had to miss everyone in line. i didn't get to the venue until 7:30.

Miroslava said:
I believe the girls just jacked this thread from under the boys

:shifty:

Turning conversations around for our benefit is what we do best. :wink:

That said, I'd kill for a boyfriend who likes U2. All the guys I know who are even mildly attractive listen to utter shit. Now, I know that the music they like isn't the most important thing in the world, but still, it would be nice.

GibsonGirl said:

That said, I'd kill for a boyfriend who likes U2. All the guys I know who are even mildly attractive listen to utter shit. Now, I know that the music they like isn't the most important thing in the world, but still, it would be nice.

if you lived in the same country as me, i'd date you. you love U2 and you play guitar. that's all i need.

oops. can't control inner monologue.........:wink:

beatlesboy said:
All of you U2 girls down in GA tonight were super cute! :wink: Chicago 2 was a blast! :D
Sure the GA area wasn't stacked with the hot female fans for the DVD shoot?

GibsonGirl said:

I find the music that someone listens to to be very interesting.

Sneaking a peek at a date's CD/record collection if you're picking them up at their place is always fun if you can be stealthy :| :wink:

GibsonGirl said:

The guys I've known and dated/been friends with have listened to pretty cool music, but yeah, it would be nice to find a guy who liked the same bands I do. I'd like to take someone to a concert knowing they'd enjoy it as much as I would.

Angela

When I saw U2 here in La, they were some real cute ones but they had gf's. I have never been involved with a guy who was a U2 fan. I was the only one and they thought I was nutz. But then again the last one I had loved a band called Man O War and some harder rock bands,we agreed on somethings. But I was always the U2 fanatic and stuck to it even though I was the odd one. I am never embarrassed to say that I love U2 even if I am the only one in the room who is. lol

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I bet the ladies are even hotter tonight, you know with Bono's B-day and all! Have fun!

Bono's B-day ... Chicago 3 ... I sure was !!
I hope we made the DVD !! My girlfriends and I were so-ooo rowdy, if it was NOT for the security personnel ... we would have reached up and grabbed Bono right off stage and into the audience ... This was the first time I was in GA (several times before for my girlfriends) and it was totally amazing !! ... I mean to see Bono and Co. right in front of you :heart:
WOW !! I wanted to KEEL OVER and DIE !! :drool:

beatlesboy said:
Hey, what happened to this thread?

It used to be so nice 'n sweet and then went horribly awry!

Not really. :sexywink:

i know! i thought we were lucking out there for a while!:wink:

I could use a boyfriend, period... Been single since the last millenium :wink: but meh... cant be bothered trying to explain the trips this year to someone that doesn't get U2 :D

A U2 boyfriend however would require no explanation... :hmm:

Miroslava said:
I could use a boyfriend, period... Been single since the last millenium :wink: but meh... cant be bothered trying to explain the trips this year to someone that doesn't get U2 :D

A U2 boyfriend however would require no explanation... :hmm:

I can't be bothered to explain my 6 shows to anyone. No one I know gets it. Bah. :|

When they look at me oddly though, I just mention certain people I know on here, and the number of shows they're attending. Makes me seem restrained, in comparison. :wink:

I know... my 9 shows (hoping it is 10 once all is said and done) in 3 countries are easily explained away to relatives and friends by using people from here to highlight just how normal and tame I am in comparison :wink:

Back
Top Bottom