U2 from MSG on MTV2??!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kariatari

War Child
I just found this info on atu2.com:

UPDATE!!! U2 on MTV2: MTV2 is advertising two new programs that will feature U2, but few details are known about either show. "U2 Video Timeslide" and "MTV2 Concerts - U2" will both premiere on January 12. Video Timeslide is listed as a 4-hour long program, while MTV2 Concerts is set for one hour. Both shows repeat on January 13. But that's the only information known so far about the shows. Visit Calendar @U2 for the latest information. UPDATE: the program listing now says "MTV2 Concerts" will be "U2 concert at MSG", which we presume is Madison Square Garden. On top of all this, MTV2 is rebroadcasting last summer's documentary U2 on Tour: Leaving Nothing Behind several times in the next week.

MSG on MTV2 sure would kick royal arse!
smile.gif
smile.gif

bahhh! I don't have cable. And I need to get a copy of that "Leaving Nothing Behind" thingy cuz I'm on it and I still haven't seen it! grrr.

it would be awesome to see one of the MSG concerts! however, i have a feeling that this info is not accurate, and that they'll actually be broadcasting the Boston DVD. *sigh*

If this is true ... !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying not to get too excited, but HOW MUCH WOULD THIS ROCK? Of course, it will only be an hour's worth, whatever concert it is.

------------------
"The minute anybody starts telling you what God thinks, or exactly why he does such and such, beware. People should never try to make God in man's image, and that's what they're constantly doing." - Madeleine L'Engle, 1963

"Some of my best friends are women. Some of my best friends dress up as women too." - Bono, Hot Press interview

"don't give up, you've got the music in you..."

The 4 hour video timeslide, do you suppose it's all of U2's videos?

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Back
Top Bottom