U2 Fan Survey results are in!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allegra

Refugee
The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap,
2006 FAN SURVEY RESULTS ARE IN...
January 01, 2007
posted by: m2

Thanks to all who took part in the 2006 U2 Fan Survey we conducted in
November. The response was even bigger than 2005, with more than 5,000
fans completing the entire survey! The results have been tabulated, and
discussion is open in our forum, so get comfortable in your chair and
enjoy learning and talking about what you and your fellow fans think
about U2 and being a U2 fan.

2006 U2 Fan Survey results (please read the intro!)
http://www.atu2.com/survey/

Discuss the results in @U2's Forum
http://forum.atu2.com/forum.src?Action=Subjects&Topic=36

m2

Very interesting results. My favorite is that the majority of fans don't consider Passengers a U2 album. :wink:

Treasure came LAST for favourite non-album song?!

Dear U2 fans,

WTF? You fail at taste. You fail at life.

Sincerely,
Axver

Lancemc said:
Very interesting results. My favorite is that the majority of fans don't consider Passengers a U2 album. :wink:
It's a Brian Eno album with U2 noodling around in the background.

Walk On won for fav on ATYCLB? Eww...how generic :huh:

The fact that the album version of Streets beat out the live ones is retarded.

Anton got his props.

Last edited:
G10 is bothersome. About 40% would most want to get pulled on stage, whereas only 30% would choose to pick the setlist.

90's U2 wins again

00's U2 comes in last

If only U2 would realize this :wink:

90's :)

e2.jpg

e8.jpg

Attachments

• album.jpg
    album.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Funny as well that POP doesnt get many votes but yet most people still feel that it's the most underrated U2 album...

Well give it a vote then!!

Canadiens1160 said:
The fact that the album version of Streets beat out the live ones is retarded.

It depends on how you look at it. More than 83% of the people prefer Streets live to the studio version. I don't think that's retarded. The thing is, with 7 live versions to choose from, the live vote is scattered a lot.
BTW, the Slane live version got as many votes as the studio version, only strangely it isn't highlighted.

schnumi said:
Funny as well that POP doesnt get many votes but yet most people still feel that it's the most underrated U2 album...

Well give it a vote then!!

There's a difference between thinking an album is underrated and it being your favourite. Pop isn't my favourite album, but I do think it's often unfairly maligned. To me, with the exception of The Unforgettable Fire it beats every album U2 has released in the 80s. So yes, I'd call the album underrated. But not my favourite.
:wink:

Popmartijn said:

It depends on how you look at it. More than 83% of the people prefer Streets live to the studio version. I don't think that's retarded. The thing is, with 7 live versions to choose from, the live vote is scattered a lot.
BTW, the Slane live version got as many votes as the studio version, only strangely it isn't highlighted.
I noticed that too...

and what schnumi perhaps meant is that pop gets a lot of votes for least favourite album, and a lot of most underrated one... that is kinda paradoxal

Yay for Anton! :love:

finally edge wins the battle of the muscians in a land slide victory.

The Hell???

Very predictable in most cases, I don't like the "Who is your favorite member" questions, it's like choosing your favorite child...

I like how Adam is not only the least popular and the least talented but also the easiest to replace...

He's totally Ringo....:happy:

Galeongirl said:

I noticed that too...

and what schnumi perhaps meant is that pop gets a lot of votes for least favourite album, and a lot of most underrated one... that is kinda paradoxal

Yay for Anton! :love:
Yep that's what i meant, i didnt say it clear enough i guess. :)

elevated_u2_fan said:
The Hell???

Very predictable in most cases, I don't like the "Who is your favorite member" questions, it's like choosing your favorite child...

I like how Adam is not only the least popular and the least talented but also the easiest to replace...

He's totally Ringo....:happy:

:lmao:

It must be all those duff notes he's played during shows down the years!

strange that Acrobat is the....7th most popular song on Achtung Baby!!

Interference talk about Acrobat as the BEST SONG EVER >>>>>>> any talk about Whose Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses.

I wouldn't have put either as my favorite song actually, just was a bit startled by that.

No way trying to throw ya arms around the world got slated and One got the praise.

DontExpect said:
strange that Acrobat is the....7th most popular song on Achtung Baby!!

It doesn't mean it's the 7th most popular song, it means it was 7th in people who voted it their favorite. For all we know everyone who voted for another song as their favorite could have Acrobat as their second favorite.

Back
Top Bottom