U2 EXCLUSIVE interview on Norwegian TV tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Grandmaster jc

The Fly
An exclusive 45 min. interview with U2 and their manager is going to be broadcasted tonight at 23:10 CET on the Norwgian TV. Per Sundnes met them a month ago in Dublin.

Actually NRK makes free webstreaming in high quality, but I don't know if you can expect to see the interview on the net at the same time, or just after it has been broadcasted. So if anyone know how to make a recording from television and then put it online, tune in tonight! :drool:

http://www.nrk.no/programmer/tv/store_studio/4364992.html

The interview was the week before the Nobel Peace Prize Concert, so that would make it 2 weeks ago, not at month:)

Looking forward to this...

I will record, but I only have analogue TV, so it would be great if someone with a better source could record...

Last edited:
The program was really cool! They actually confirmed the Oslo consert on 27th of july. Their manager checked his book. And Paul was also asked if he could describe all the bandmembers. Really, really cool. Bono went on to grade all their album. He actually described October, The Unforgettable Fire, and Pop as not so good records. Interesting stuff.

Hope someone has taped it.

The_Edge89 said:
Anyway, I'll watch the Swedish exclusive 'morrow night:wink:

I'm pretty sure you can watch it without getting an ID and a password via the web.

Were can I see it? I have alot of swedish channels too

can sumone torrent the footage from NRK?

what channel is showing the Swedish exclusive?

thanks BB

It was great. Very interesting how B described the albums, which were 'great' and which were 'good'. POP was in the last category so I guess it settles the discussion whether the band was happy with it.

EXCELLENTE!

Muchas Gracias, The_Edge89. I finally get to see this short yet wonderful interview of U2.

The deep and genuine friendship and affection amongst them is very palpable in this interview - very sweet. :wink:

YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING I CAN FEEL....:larry: :adam: :edge: :hug: :bono: :love:

Back
Top Bottom