U2 - Electrical Storm (William Orbit Mix).mp3 <-- the REAL THING

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This Orbit Mix is fine, but I stick with the single version. I?d rather listen to Edge?s guitar than keyboards, definitely. And nothing compares to the end of the single version for me.

the william orbit mix makes it what it has to be. it like it a lot more now. If this is U2's new sound, their heading in the right direction!

btw, it reminds me of staring at the sun...

Peter

All three versions are really great...I think the Orbit mix is pretty cool, nice "atmosphere" about it...I think the single mix is my fav, only for the guitar.

edit: BTW, I love the way the vocals are sounding on the Orbit mix...especially the "dreaming someone else's dream" part...the production on this version is fantastic. :up:

Last edited:
wow only just d/led it.
this one is kinda trippy eh?
mmmm this ending is kinda funky actually

argh all these versions are making me nuts.
i dont think im gonna talk about it anymore until i have that single in my hot lil hands.:lol:

I wish they did'nt let this one see the light of day. I's just not U2.
You can't even hear the Edge!
I'd give it a 5 out of 10, compared to the Real Single Version I'd give 10 out of 10.

WHAT THE??!!

I can't believe the William Orbit mix is on both the album and Single!
This Really sux!!!
The cool version that everyone loves is only on the B-Sides Cd.
Surely someone made a mistake with the track listings.
It's at www.atu2.com

Why the hell did they put that wierd shite on instead of Edge's fantastic Guitar solo!!!!
It's just not Rock n roll!!!

finally got the orbit mix downloaded and i :heart: it!
it's so lush and spacey and sweet and i think it suits Bono's voice very well.
i like it much better than the BBC version.

....slowly losing it

Ok. I just downloaded the 'clean' versions of the Single Mix and the Orbit mix.
So... add the BBC version and that makes three. :no: I swear there is a different version out there yet and I hear it on my radio station everyday. The beginning sounds just like the Orbit mix but the end does not have that guitar riff and right now all three versions I have have the guitar riff. The Orbit version I have is slightly lamer than the single or BBC version in regards to the guitar riff... but :huh: Bloody hell.

Is it October 04th yet?

There are four versions of Electrical Storm!!

Yes it's true. My radio station just played a different version than the three I have downloaded. Confirming my speculation that there is in fact four versions of ES.

1. William Orbit
2. XRT
3. BBC
4. Whatever the feckin version my radio is playing. :crack:

What they are playin on air here, has a beginning similar to the Orbit mix and an ending unlike any other... a really boring lame ending actually.

Great song.

:yes: This is by far the best version of the song yet. I look forward to the release.

Back
Top Bottom