U2 DVD's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MattyUK

The Fly
Can anyone kindly tell me when another U 2 concert DVD will be realesed?? Im kinda wearing my current one's thin :drool: Also, does anyone know when they are likely to tour again??

I think we will see the 3D Movie not before the end of 2007 perhaps 2008 in cinemas - the DVD perhaps by the end of the year 2008 for the christmass buisness or 2009.

This year I think we will get for s the Popmart DVD from Mexiko for christmass.

So what did they film at the Melbourne show???

I read it was for Imax movie??? but was all the shots from Melbourne, didnt they do anothe shoot for Imax at another show??? How can u mix 2 shows into one?

I heard they shot most of the Imax footage in Sao Paulo or another South American show... but they apparently needed more shots of Adam which they got in Melbourne.
They can't have shot any more of Bono cos he cut his hair... that could be amusing. :) People wouldn't be complaining so much about the sky going dark then!

Jeffo17 said:
So what did they film at the Melbourne show???

I read it was for Imax movie??? but was all the shots from Melbourne, didnt they do anothe shoot for Imax at another show??? How can u mix 2 shows into one?

The main Imax footage was done in March in Buenos Aires. Melbourne was to get a few more shots that they needed - and due to Larry and Bono having haircuts, the camera crew were instructed not to film them above their shoulders.

I hope they got some good shots of the crowd on the second night when I was just 3-4 rows back from The Edge. :drool:

Axver said:

I hope they got some good shots of the crowd on the second night when I was just 3-4 rows back from The Edge. :drool:

I didn't know they were filming at Melbourne 2 as well... they weren't using the crane at least.
I was right on Edge's B-stage that night... would be weird to see myself! :|

At the same time, it would be awesome if they had got that show on film... :drool:

perrypickwick said:
I think we will see the 3D Movie not before the end of 2007 perhaps 2008 in cinemas - the DVD perhaps by the end of the year 2008 for the christmass buisness or 2009.

This year I think we will get for s the Popmart DVD from Mexiko for christmass.

It was the Popmart DVD i was very much hopein to see!!!

Oh and xaviMF22, thanks for the sarky comment - always helpful.

Back
Top Bottom