U2 DVD Easter Eggs? HELP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starr

The Fly
Ok, i am playing my DVD on my Xbox, which ROCKs, if you like video games, get a Xbox...but i don't know how to get to the eggs, does anyone know & if you do can you please help...

Thanks Much
Starr

Hey Starr, Xbox ehy? Damn yanks
tongue.gif

But the secrets, well, seen both of em, the 1st one is on disc 1, at the end of the documentary, just as the dreamchaser thing is on I think, or right at the end anyway, there is a little bono macphisto head, press enter when that pops up. You'll be taken to a screen where you gotta type in "1" "9" "7" "6", then enter or on mine another screen popped up, and I selected "Bonocam1" and it played, thats elevation.

Number 2 is on disc 2, go to the "?" option the menu screen, type in "1" enter "9" enter "9" enter and "1" enter, 1991 following each number with enter basically, and it should come on, UTEOTW in bonocam.

Now the 2nd 1 works everytime for me, other 1, well worked no prob the FIRT time I trid, never has since
confused.gif

Well, good luck! they're cool!

THANKS YOU SO MUCH !!!

I am printing this out as we speak...I will let you all know if i can pull tihs up on my Xbox. I better or i will be pissy.

So, what will i be seeing once i cracked opened the easter eggs?

Starr

Back
Top Bottom