U2 Directory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hanover

The Fly
If any one has a U2 website and they wish to include it in a U2 website directory...please visit...

UNITED COLOURS

You may include the URL of your site here and it wil be posted in the directory as soon as possible.

u2exit.jpg

Sorry Carrie. I honestly keep forgetting. Shan't happen again. Just to inform you that I'm not looking for a plug or to conscript new members...my only aim is to support U2 sites that may not otherwise be found on the web. Thanks for reading my post and understanding the intention behind it.

Incidentally, it's great to see you back here. Welcome Home!

Can I put my pics page up even though it isn't a real website? I've clicked on your link but can't tell what to do :huh:

Of course you may Kitten....if you post your URL here or alternatively send it to me by clicking on the contact link on my site I'll post your link and a pic on the homepage. Thanks for reading this and I look forward to receiving your submission. Alright, I know it's not as swift as the major U2 directorys but at least it will be included personally.

Kitten....what is the address of the site you'd like included in the directory. I checked my mail and I didn't find your submission. If you want to please by all means create a banner and I can make a direct link to your site by hyperlinking that. Thanks again. :hug:

I couldn't find the place to submit it :huh: I will send you an email, thanks. Are you supposed to have a banner?

No kitten it's not compulsory I just thought you might like to include a pic, if you want I can resize it when I'm writing in the script. I gotta go now, just finishing work, if you email me I should be able to have your site included by tomorrow, Have a great evening.

Back
Top Bottom