U2 Desperate??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tchlowlife

The Fly
Um Yeah, so I just had to watch a WWF thing about Triple H or some wrestle star like that.. and um.. other than this WWF stuff being sorta like unabolished perverted white trash soup operatic violent television U2's music and a nice little U2 advertisement was used on it.

yes kid you not, You all thought the Superbowl was a bad idea=... well now U2 is on WWF.. they gave up their song Beatiful Day to WWF to be used in a Mock music video...

WHAT IS HAPPENING!??????

Kid Rock is WWF material not U2..... NO

I dont know if i can respect them anymore.. they are going to far... I know they got a nice check for that one too..

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Originally posted by popkidu2:
The WWF can use the U2 song without their permission. They just pay a royalty fee.

U2 have no control over this....

BUT THEY SHOULD. somebody should smackdown the WWF for this heinous crime. BLEAH.
mad.gif

Disco...who can't understand the whole damn wrestling thing in the first place

Maybe Triple H is just a big U2 fan and loves the song. Yeah, maybe it inspires him to push himself harder as an athlete. Good for him. You guys read too much into stuff sometimes.

------------------
You give it all but I want more

Sorry, but I have to agree with Trevor on this one. So what if the WWF uses U2's music? Initially, the very idea sounds rather nauseating, but once one thinks about it, that just means that many people who aren't usually exposed to good music will be. Maybe they'll hear something that strikes a chord on a deeper level. I'm not trying to stereotype or anything, but something tells me that there are many WWF fans who might actually grow from the experience! To me, there's something beautiful about 'Beautiful Day' being played within that context. Anyone agree?

------------------
The Tempest

Back
Top Bottom