U2 Desktop Wallpaper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yahweh

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I would like to see some of the talent of the artistic people in this forum. The Internet seriously lacks in good quality U2 desktop background material. Lets see what the members of Interference can come up with and maybe at the end we can have a vote on which one is the most artistic wallpaper :) Time to try something fun here that I dont know has been done in awhile :)

Yeah cool idea. I think first if someone has a source of high quality images of the band then I'll take a try at this when I get time.

Maybe we could have categories for every era/tour (so like War era, Joshua Tree, Zoo, Pop, Elevation/Vertigo)

My problem is that I have a widescreen monitor at 1440x900. It is hard to find any wallpaper for that resolution.

At one point, I was using a wallpaper included on the ZooTV Sydney bonus disk. It was 900 pixels tall, IIRC, but it was for fullscreen monitors. I just tiled it, letting a little stick off on the left and right, and it looked fine.

Now I have a picture of the joshua tree used in promoting The Joshua Tree. I stretched the heck out of it to make it fit, but the facts that it is grayscale and low-resolution combine to make a halfway-decent effect.

good idea yahweh and mandrake!!

i need some good wallpapers lets hope there is more to come

btw dream out loud, i love the where the streets have no name one its my wallpaper now

Back
Top Bottom