U2 "Cribs" to air on MTV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which U2 "Crib" would you like to see?

• Bono

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • Edge

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Larry

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Adam

Votes: 23 32.4%

• Total voters

One Tree Still

Acrobat
Okay, well, it's not - but if it did, which member's "Crib" would you like to see?

I think I'd like to see Adam's - I have a feeling he's got the coolest house and cars - does anyone know otherwise?

Bono. I want to see what he sees every day. I want to see what he picks out for his kids and how much he spoils them. I also think Bono would be the most likely to let us in.

oh man, you *really* had me going with that thread title! I started thinking of who I could call to tape the show cos I don't have MTV, LOL!!

I'd like to see Bono's because I'm sure it's very eclectic; then Adam's because...well, it's ADAM's; then Edge's because it's pink; then Larry's....I have a feeling Edge/Larry's houses are the most conservative, but I'd love to be proven wrong (like a Harley mounted on the dining room wall at Larry's or something) ;)

*kicks your butt for getting me all excited :scream:

I would like to see Larry's house because he's such a private person.. it would be interesting to see.

I would love to see any of their houses, but I chose Larry's because he's the historian of the bunch, he's the one that has all the band's old t-shirts and programs and letters and set-lists and other memorabilia, it would be so great to see Larry rumaging through all that priceless (at least to us) stuff.

I.I.I.I.I would love to see Bono's! :bono: Seeing how he and his family lives would be sooooooo cool! :sexywink:

But I voted for Adam. I really want to see that letter from his school when he was thrown out of it hanging over the toilet! :lol: I'm strange - I know - but I really, really want to see it. :D

Although I would LOVE to see what we've affectionately termed "Adam's bachelor pad," I think I'd like to see Edge's house the most. I'm not sure why, really. Maybe to see all the crazy gadgets he has lying around. And to get a peek inside his laboratory. ;)

i agree with sicy, i was all excited when i read the thread topic :(

i would love to see adam's bachelor pad! all i ever get to see is the studio! ;)

GO take a cold shower freak

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Larry's. Just to hear him say "This is where the magic happens" when they go up to the bedroom. (Cause they all say that, hehe)

:laugh: :sexywink:

:rolleyes: to PoP*hore and her hormones:drool:

My pick goes to the pimpest poshest member of U2; :adam:

Who would want to see a pink house anyway, and I've already been to all the other guys houses

I can't believe that Edge is losing out to Lardence!

Come on, wouldn't you want to see his guitars? His tech-y stuff? The man has got to have the coolest gadgets and gizmos.

Larrys house probably has a stereo and a drum kit in it. The kids bedroom furniture. Larry's bed. A place to park his Harley. A dog house. End of story.

So remember kids. Guitars and neat tech stuff. Vote for Edge!

Hallelujah,

I just saw you post and my eyes just about glazed over at the thought of peeking in Edge's "laboratory"!

I guess its true what they say about Edge's fans! :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom