U2 Cover....by cher?....LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sevikins said:
I'll have to admit... her voice was much more manly than Bono's. :: Insert eyebrow smiley :: ((Sorry too lazy to wait for the list to pop up))

Here you go. :eyebrow:

I must agree though. I remember being in the car, and that "Believe" song came on. Here's about how it went.

Me: "Who is the guy that sings that song?"
My sister: "Uhhh....that's a woman."
Me: "No....that's most definitely a guy."
My sister: "No, roe, i swear, i'm not joking."
Me: :shocked:

And then early last year i was reading in the paper, and they had reviewed her concert and i saw that it said she sang ISHFWILL. I almost fell off my seat....i hope i never hear it. I think it might ruin the song for me. :barf:

i don't want to ever hear cher's version either...SCARYYYYYYYYYYY :ohmy:

that song always makes me yawn when i sing along...i think it's the high notes

:scratch: I have never heard it, but I do remember nearly dying of shock when I saw her on Rosie O'Donnell awhile back and she (Cher) said her latest album sounded like early U2. :crazy: :coocoo:

:shrug: But I don't mind her voice, per se. We need more Altos out there!

wertsie said:
:scratch: I have never heard it, but I do remember nearly dying of shock when I saw her on Rosie O'Donnell awhile back and she (Cher) said her latest album sounded like early U2. :crazy: :coocoo:

WTF? I haven't heard her latest album (or any of them for that matter) but I'm sure that's a big :no: !!!

*lastest album sounding like U2?*............ Her plastic face must have melted into her brain.........

*wishes she never hears any of those cover songs*:huh:

urgh, i think i saw that on tv once while channel surfing, there was this cher concert on... i was :shocked:/:eyebrow: for a minute... then i left cos it was truely disturbing...

whats up with that woman and wigs btw? has she no hair???:|

Last edited:
wertsie said:

:eyebrow:

Whaaaaaatttttttt...????

Uh...I think not.

I'd noticed Bon Jovi covered "One" (thanks to my sister-I haven't heard their version of it yet, though. I might check it out just out of sheer curiosity).

And I'd unfortunately heard that Cher covered ISHFWILF.

I didn't want to hear her version when I first heard about that, and I don't want to hear it now. I'd like to listen to that song without having it tainted by hearing her version.

Cher seems like a nice person and all...but I am not fond of her music or her voice.

Angela

souLnation2002 said:
urgh, i think i saw that on tv once while channel surfing, there was this cher concert on... i was :shocked:/:eyebrow: for a minute... then i left cos it was truely disturbing...

whats up with that woman and wigs btw? has she no hair???:|

Just had to comment on your sigy pic...:drool:

:up:

Back
Top Bottom