U2 Conundrum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
Hi all. I have enuff space left on my mp3 player for a u2 live recording. I already have Slane and boston on it as it is. So..........I can have POPMART Mexico City (CD quality) full concert or Vertigo Shitcago rip of the concert. I have a feeling which al go for, just wanted to see the consensus

Drop Boston and add both or better yet go grab any of the point depot Lovetown recordings. :)

Dublin 8/28/93

The best ZooTV concert ever, you can't go wrong with that one :up:

Santiago is a great show, too :up:

So's Tel Aviv, the soundboard is perfect.

You should put Chicago Vertigo on it, just as punishment for even daring to ask what we thought, when you obviously hate it.

:wink:

Can you show me where Shitago is on the map?

It sounds like a South American town :wink:

Popmart - Sarajevo.

Vertigo - either of the two Chicago nights from the third leg or the last Chicago show from the first leg.

Only bad thing about washington d.c. show is, that everything went dark after each song,

Yeah but we're lucky to have a visual document of such a great show, Bono's got so much energy and his voice is maybe the best of the tour. I never minded the mistakes I like the light hearted feel. Anyway it's way above Sydney 93 on my list of best Zoo TV concerts.

Yeah, I completely agree, Sydney and most of the Zoo TV 93 shows were just weak compared to Outside Broadcast and the first two legs. Maybe Washington is one of the most spontaneous U2's concert in 90's. I don't know if I used the right word.

Back
Top Bottom