U2 Confessions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meghan

Refugee
Now is the time to get those embarrassing U2 secrets off your chest.

It could be something obvious you didn't understand for ages, something you did at a concert... whatever you can think of!:D

Here's mine...

Alot of the time when I here U2 songs for the first time, I don't really like them.
Before I was a huge U2 fan, (i'd only heard ATYCLB) my brother bought me Best of 1980-1990. I wasn't exactly enthusiastic at the thought of listening to "80's music," but i thought i'd better give it a spin anyway.
I got maybe half way through, and thought, nope, this is crap, maybe he'll buy me the 1990's best of. (for some reason i thought i would like newish U2 but not oldish U2.)
I even asked him if he would exchange it, but he just said "listen to it again" or something like that.
A month or so later, i did listen to it again, and the songs slowly crept into my life until, well, now they are my life. :wink:

The same sort of thing has happened with alot of albums, infact, pretty much all of them, except Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby.

(This thread isn't for you to make (too much) fun of other people's story's. A little teasing's okay, just don't hurt any feelings.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom