U2 concerts 'the church of the people'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AngelofHarlem01

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Hi guys, I'm working on a paper for school about U2 and their fans and I was just wondering if anyone knew what publication or broadcast, Bono made the church of the people statement in or if it's been in multiple places? May write a little bit about it and just need to know a source so i can cite it. Thanks!

I believe he's said it on multiple occasions, though I'm not certain. I feel like he also mentioned it in the Rolling Stone article, but I don't remember. He's also said, "Let's turn this song into a prayer" often this tour. sorry...not much help! :reject: Good luck on your paper!

AngelofHarlem01 said:
Hi guys, I'm working on a paper for school about U2 and their fans and I was just wondering if anyone knew what publication or broadcast, Bono made the church of the people statement in or if it's been in multiple places? May write a little bit about it and just need to know a source so i can cite it. Thanks!

Have you looked in the Goal is the Soul forum here? I think maybe that would be a good place to find where such comments were made.

Good luck with your paper. :)

Back
Top Bottom