U2 concert on MTV2 in 18 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2fan42

The Fly
I don't know from when or where it is, though. I think I heard that it was from Madison Square Garden, NY.

Confirm?/Deny?

I'm here waiting with you...got my VCR all ready to go, and just got MTV2 as of yesterday, so I am so stoked!
Just hope its anything but Boston!
biggrin.gif

14 minutes...

Boston indeed.

* sicy thinks U2fan will have more posts than anyone here soon.

damnit, it is Boston!!! NO!!!
damn
even the idiot introducing it on MTV said "from the 2nd leg"
LOSERS!!!
oh well, atleast only 24 1/2 hours til SuperBowl~

Haha, yeah. When he said '2nd leg' I got all excited. But no... dammit.

I don't get it. They specifically introduced it as an MSG show from the second leg. Even when I check the listing info on my digital cable it says "U2 performs at Madison Square Garden." What's the story with that? What a bummer.

Guys/Galls

CHILL - at least you have something ! Boston was (eventually) shown at about midnight between Xmas & N Year in the UK - so Superbowl is like 2am for the U2 slot in the UK (SKY Sports 1). At least we (UK/Europe)will get the new songs first as part of the Europe tour between June-August (Mrs Edge - invite still open to you and your hubby)

Mike (veteran since 1982)

Mike

I've said this before, and I'll stand by it: there was no way this was an MTV decision. That's all I'm sayin'...

------------------
"I still can't play guitar
How the hell did I get this far?"

~Bono, Detroit

There is no way we could possibly do infinity push-ups.

It's on again at 11:30 tonight and 4PM tomorrow (U.S. Central time). Maybe they'll show the right concert this time.

I just might be naive enough to believe that.

Boy they butchered the concert! They didn't even show "Streets" or "Walk On"!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom