U2 concert - Nov. 5 Austin, TX . On sale Sept. 22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trash Can

Acrobat
... Hello my fellow Texans!

Who's going?
Wanna go?
Wanna meet?
Wanna do a get-together thing?

No???

Fine! Forget it then! Nevermind!!
frown.gif

... wanna go???

You know I'm planning on going.....

who else is in??

And now the big question, how do we buy the tickets?

Is it worth it to drive to Austin and buy the tickets at the F. Erwin Center?

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

Yo Trashy! I'm planning on going, yay!

I'm thinking of spending the weekend before the show in Austin...really want to see the Commerce Street BATS, so I'll probably be doign that at sundown Sat. or Sun.! Care to get a gang o' Interferencers together for THAT??
biggrin.gif

I'm not familiar with Austin (I'm in Dallas(, so any info or advice is desired!

Disco

Chances are I'll be in Austin, because it seems to be the closest thing to where I am (Broussard, Louisiana) and I just have to see them this leg, so you know, what's a 5-6 hour drive??? I would LOVE to get together with Interferencers, you bet!!! Last time when I went to Houston it was a blast, I can't wait!!!!

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

If I don't do Vegas then I will be in Austin.

<----- still in shock that Dallas wasn't on the list for Nov 4th.

Amazing how a thread can get lost, at least to me. I had to do one of those searches on my own name to find this again.
Anyway, I think it'd be pretty cool if a lot of us, if not all of us could sit together.
I guess that would be quite difficult, but it sucks to sit alone in these concerts (guess who sat alone for the first leg in Dallas??)

Any thoughts?

Hey Trash Can - you think we still get to meet at the Austin show? IOW, do you think there will still be an Austin (or any other) show?

BTW, on-line at the same time again???????

------------------
"If they knock you down get right back up.
That's the only way to do it." Elvis Presley

I will be at the Austin show, still keeping my fingers crossed that the show will go on.
I am also looking forward to meeting Interferencer's at the show. The more the merrier!!
smile.gif

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

i will be at the frank irwin center (right in the middle of the worlds worst university) at about 10am and will be spending the day there. it wiil be the lst time i see u2 for a while, so i plan on being in the front row.

------------------
jp
what shall i render unto the Lord for all his benefits toward me? i will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord.

I'll be going to Austin and I know a bunch of other people from chat are going, we're all planning on getting GA and being the loudest in the venue
biggrin.gif
We will probably be meeting perhaps the night before or the day of, night of whatever so we'll keep in contact about that
smile.gif

i'm also planning on going to the Austin show, but I have a tix question:
Is Ticketmaster selling the tix? Last time(for the Dallas show) I bought the tix at Foley's. I look on their site(ticketmaster) and they don't have anything, I just went to SFX.com and they are saying that they will be sold at H-E-B stores and no online purchases.

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

I'm going! Let's co-ordinate!
biggrin.gif

Hey bela!! hmmmmm since I haven't been able to get into chat, I'll have to be let in on these plans being made, ya know!!
wink.gif

I'll probably drive up to Austin on Novemeber 3rd, a Saturday. Leaving two days early, as soon as I possibly can... to drag out the fun
smile.gif

Anyways, I'll have GA, Prop willing!

*can't wait*

For various reasons,I will not be attending the Austin show.

I apoligize for starting this thread under what is now a false statement.

I've seen U2 this time around already. I'm actually quite happy with that. Any more wouldve been just ... a "bonus", I guess.
After Sept 11, I really realize what matters and what I can do without. I can do without another U2 show.

Have fun you all!

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom