U2.com update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bajagirl

The Fly
Hi, I've seen several posts asking about u2.com so ill try to answer them.

Mailing LIST for U2.com

You cant sign up until the new U2.com page goes up. The one on right now is a temporary page. Expect the new one in the next 3 weeks.

Fanfire list

There is a RUMOUR that fanfire will be taking over the duties of Propaganda. From the leaked links and such, I think its a strong possibility BUT, and a BIG BUT here, since Propaganda was a pay fan club I would expect the same from the Fanfire one (if and when).

This leads me to the whole order from Fanfire and youre in. I dont think so, their commercial activites (u2.com store) is separate from the mailing list that you sign up for (available now) to get info on the lads. I would suggest you sign up for that b/c in all probability it will announce (if and when) and official fan club pops up.

As of this posting there is NO offical Fan Club on Fanfire, and only Propaganda is recognized as official

Propaganda

Dont know if they will come out with anything else, or how they will deal with outstanding subscriptions. I HOPE they might do a farewell issue, maybe after the tour.

They are NOT taking new subscribers but they ARE accepting change of address the last I heard.

Tickets

Dont get your knickers in a knot just yet, wait for the tour dates to be announced.

Tour Dates

The only one that seems credible is the Crooke Park one. Nothing else has been even mentioned by the lads, only that they will be touring Us/EUrope/Down Under/Japan, but alas all is subject to change

Tour

Latest inteliigence is a mix of arenas and stadiums as said by Willie Williams, tend to believe him

My best educated GUESS is something similar to Zoo TV, arenas in the US, then summer stadiums in Europe, then stadiums in the US in fall and then followed by stadiums elsewhere.

I think thats all

Share the U2 love

Baja

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom