U2.com To Offer Membership Refunds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seriously. I'm not cancelling but this is nice of them...

I still wish they would say "holy shit this internet pre-sale stuff does NOT work...lets go back to the old Prop style."

Achtung Ya'll said:
Seriously. I'm not cancelling but this is nice of them...

I still wish they would say "holy shit this internet pre-sale stuff does NOT work...lets go back to the old Prop style."

Yeah, that would kick ass, but fat chance of that happening! :mad:

We are sorry if we inadvertently gave the impression that the $40.00 subscription guaranteed you the tickets of your choice.

That, was excellent. I actually disagree because I did not interpret the rules that way but many people did.

I'm REALLY REALLY pleased U2.com has apologised. :up:

Too late the hero.

Any apologies should be issued by the band themselves. They should make an official statement and not pretend that it was a miscalculation of their own lackeys in U2.com.

Cheers,

J

Yep this is good news. It would not have happened if we didnt cause such an uprising but I am proud of them.

like if i only got 1 seat i reaeeeallly reeeeaally liked ..
can i get like half of my 40.00 back and a Jumbo Jack w/extra cheese?:angry:

Some of the wording is kind of BS, but still...they ARE giving people their money back. That counts for a lot.

Now I have to decide if I want a refund. I didn't try to buy tickets for the first leg and was planning to use my code on the third leg, but it doesn't sound like they are going to do much to ensure the third leg presale goes any better. :(

In this day and age you have to careful not to admit guilt. It just leaves yourself open for lawsuits....:madspit:

I'm glad they made some sort of announcement, and it makes sense that they made it after the first big general sale.

I don't think it rights all the wrongs, in some people's minds, but it's a start.

Back
Top Bottom